Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thanks Megson

Guest bwfcdan
Kevin Davies offers absoloutly nothing on the counter apart from giving the ball away, he is a player for when the opposite team are sitting back and we can launch it in the box. Against hull i would of done this.

Davies goal-

Davies of - Elmander on

Taylor of - Gardner on

There we have a bit of pace on the pitch (gardner) and someone who can finally link up with klasnic, Elmander has always been a link up player, never a goal scorer and klasnic would feed of elmanader alot more than hes feeding of Davies.

i would of also told muamba to m2m mark out one of there wingers, soon as the brought van on it was obvious they was going to go wide and haul the box.

Instead of commenting on mine dave you give me your solution.

So as soon as Davies scores you would take him off? alright then :blink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a so called Megson hater and I'll be watching next season just I have for the last 25 years, whether we're Premier league or not. A true fan surely is someone gets behind their club, Megson has been a disaster from day 1, good riddance.

Yep gets behind the club..............the team................and wait the Manager which alot of fans failed to do.

Yea i kind of agree with that SNL. I think Klasnic was taken off cos he was fucked so I would have replaced him with either Elmander or Gardener. You seem to think if SKD wasn't in the team we would suddenly play the ball along the floor. We wouldn't. We would have just hoofed the ball up to Klasnic or Elmander who wouldn't win anywhere near as many headers. Anyway he's gone now so lets hope the next manager can get the best out the players we have.

Come on you WHITES!!!

Gary

Thank you for great nights in Madrid and Munich etc

Thanks also for bringing this great club into disrepute and making the BWFC support as a whole look like a bunch of uneducated idiots, tarring us all and allowing the media to tar us all with the idiot brush

You had it in your power to change that - yes some didn't support you from the start, but you lost many, many more with inept tactics, signings, most importantly results and a thoroughly depressing attitude.

You could have changed that.

Not the fans

Not the chairman

Not the ticket office

You

Now finally goodbye

Megson positives - Beat Man U at home/drew with Bayern away/beat Atletico home and drew away

- Kept us up in the first season, improved on that position (if not performances) last season

- Signed Cahill, Lee, Klasnic (I'm on the fence about Muamba and Davis had no real chance)

Megson negatives - Only eight league wins in 2009 and only 1 in 4 throughout his tenure

- Tended to go in cycles - just when we thought the team might be getting their act together after a few wins we then lost, he panicked, a few defeats, people called for his head, then he got a result or two...

- Treated a lot of must/should win games as mustn't lose - too negative in them

- Relationship with the fans. Obvious, but had to be added

- Never going to move us forward, it was just going to be a grind year after year because, ultimately, the man is not a good Premier League manager. He wasn't working for free at Stoke for a bit because clubs were bashing his door down trying to appoint him.

So, not all bad, certainly not deserving of all the hatred, but nowhere near good enough either, and should have gone before now

Yep gets behind the club..............the team................and wait the Manager which alot of fans failed to do.

For how long??? How long do you sit there and watch him ruin our club???? You still singing Megsons super white army when we're being relegated???? Surely at some point you take your head out of the sand and realise that he's no longer the man for the job?? Out of interest did you enjoy the game yesterday?? Hanging on for a 2-2 draw against an awful Hull side?? Do you seriously think that Megson could have turned it around???

Gary

Thank you for great nights in Madrid and Munich etc

Thanks also for bringing this great club into disrepute and making the BWFC support as a whole look like a bunch of uneducated idiots, tarring us all and allowing the media to tar us all with the idiot brush

You had it in your power to change that - yes some didn't support you from the start, but you lost many, many more with inept tactics, signings, most importantly results and a thoroughly depressing attitude.

You could have changed that.

Not the fans

Not the chairman

Not the ticket office

You

Now finally goodbye

When the text came this morning , what a feeling, a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I can feel excited at going the match again.

Megson was the author of his downfall, maybe he'll learn to accept responsibility and not to try to smear all BWFC fans and the integrity of the club which he cared little.

Good riddance, and can't wait to back the new manager whoever he is

So as soon as Davies scores you would take him off? alright then :blink:

Ok then take him of at 1 0. take him of 1 0 up against Burnley, 1 0 2 1 3 2 against city, 1 0 up agaisnt fulham, 1 0 2 1 against pompey, 1 0, 2 1 against Liverpool, 1 0 2 0 against Everton 1 0 2 1 agaisnt spurs, 1 0 agaisnt Brum. my point wasnt just on the hull game its been all season, When where attacked we should take advantage of it, and counter attack, ''with counter attacking players''. Iv also just read a article from the time '' bolton fans need to get a grip of reality'' says it all really.

Guest bwfcdan
Ok then take him of at 1 0. take him of 1 0 up against Burnley, 1 0 2 1 3 2 against city, 1 0 up agaisnt fulham, 1 0 2 1 against pompey, 1 0, 2 1 against Liverpool, 1 0 2 0 against Everton 1 0 2 1 agaisnt spurs, 1 0 agaisnt Brum. my point wasnt just on the hull game its been all season, When where attacked we should take advantage of it, and counter attack, ''with counter attacking players''. Iv also just read a article from the time '' bolton fans need to get a grip of reality'' says it all really.

Nah dont agree at all....

For how long??? How long do you sit there and watch him ruin our club???? You still singing Megsons super white army when we're being relegated???? Surely at some point you take your head out of the sand and realise that he's no longer the man for the job?? Out of interest did you enjoy the game yesterday?? Hanging on for a 2-2 draw against an awful Hull side?? Do you seriously think that Megson could have turned it around???

When will you take your head out of the sand and realise where lucky to be in the premiership? i enjoyed the game till the second half when the realised we offered no threat if they played a high line so they attacked and threw men forward and when he left davies on i just wanted to walk out.

That article is rehashed from one a couple of weeks ago

And it's a load of shite written by an outsider who's probably seen 1-2 BWFC games this season at the most

This is the type of claptrap that Megson allowed...no, he beckoned

And it's brought our club/support to become a laughing stock

How do the supporters overnight become completely unknowledgable??

It's an easy, lazy viewpoint to take and the popluar line amongst the real uneducated when it comes to all things BWFC

Yea i kind of agree with that SNL. I think Klasnic was taken off cos he was fucked so I would have replaced him with either Elmander or Gardener. You seem to think if SKD wasn't in the team we would suddenly play the ball along the floor. We wouldn't. We would have just hoofed the ball up to Klasnic or Elmander who wouldn't win anywhere near as many headers. Anyway he's gone now so lets hope the next manager can get the best out the players we have.

Come on you WHITES!!!

The thing is we didnt just hoof it to davies, we played it on the floor to him, he panics, plays it back to the person who just give it him or loses it. Then soon as he losses it we have to defend hulls 19th attack! no wonder we havnt kept a clean sheet with how many attacks our opposition has.

When will you take your head out of the sand and realise where lucky to be in the premiership? i enjoyed the game till the second half when the realised we offered no threat if they played a high line so they attacked and threw men forward and when he left davies on i just wanted to walk out.

Are you for Megson or against him because that sounds like a moan to me!

The thing is we didnt just hoof it to davies, we played it on the floor to him, he panics, plays it back to the person who just give it him or loses it. Then soon as he losses it we have to defend hulls 19th attack! no wonder we havnt kept a clean sheet with how many attacks our opposition has.

You're obsessed with wanting SKD out the team.

Almost as obsessed as you are with outing Natasha. I still haven't stopped laughing at you for standing outside the club shop for 15 minutes waiting for her to show up for a fight :good: Brilliant

That article is rehashed from one a couple of weeks ago

And it's a load of shite written by an outsider who's probably seen 1-2 BWFC games this season at the most

This is the type of claptrap that Megson allowed...no, he beckoned

And it's brought our club/support to become a laughing stock

How do the supporters overnight become completely unknowledgable??

It's an easy, lazy viewpoint to take and the popluar line amongst the real uneducated when it comes to all things BWFC

Wakey wakey WAKEY OUR fans have made this club a laughing stock! Ask any OUTSIDER get your head out of your ass and wake up. Its not just this writer its everyone who now see's us a laughing stock. We are lucky to be in the prem, when you see Leeds, Newcastle, Sheff Wednesday, shef united, westbrom, Notts forrest, Derby county and many others who average a bigger crowd than our stadium can HOLD in a lower division we should count our selfs lucky, we are a small club and will prove to be a small club when relegated if relegated when our gates drop down to 10 k. But no a team like us should be in top 4 beating united, Arsenal and chelsea every week Get a grip Majority of our fans have made us a laughing stock, not all fans but most.

You're obsessed with wanting SKD out the team.

Almost as obsessed as you are with outing Natasha. I still haven't stopped laughing at you for standing outside the club shop for 15 minutes waiting for her to show up for a fight :good: Brilliant

Dave our club is in a mess and you still have the time to try and wum, your pathetic, go and spend some time with your son instead of sitting on your fat ass on every single bolton forum.

I cant believe you idiots believed i sat outside the shop............. hahahaha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.