Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arsenal Roll Call

Guest bwfcdan

go on then..who's being ripped off to spend a cold miserable night in London.... Im in :good:

Iamin - company tickets. Going with the Sales Director who is a Goon(er).

Have had to arrange a meeting in London with him for Wednesday afternoon just to make it Kosher.

This also includes stopping over now as well. That's work Wednesday & Thursday taken care of then. :roll:

Afraid I will have to give this a miss owing to my TV performance engagements. A pity because Arsenal are my second team and I particularly like visitibg the pubs in Highbury. Instead I'm off to see Partic Thistle play Morton tonight if it's on.

Have had to arrange a meeting in London with him for Wednesday afternoon just to make it Kosher.

This also includes stopping over now as well. That's work Wednesday & Thursday taken care of then. :roll:

Kosher and Gooner in the same post?

I am in, although I only have to travel around 4 miles. Never been to th'Emirates before so am looking forward to it and will enjoy regardless of result (unless it's a 7-0 loss. I might get mildly annoyed at that)

Iamnowoutasiwastoldnotottravel :nea:

My guess is that it will be on. Very little snow in London and the teams are already in the area. Arsenal want to keep the pressure on the top 2 and could do without any further fixture congestion.

Wait until 2PM - there's planty on the way around then

• Site Supporter

I was nearly in. As the kids were off school I called BWFC this morning to check availability of coach travel. Only one official coach going which is full. Therefore I am now out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.