Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spotted On Youtube

Guest bwfcdan

Athywhite- BWFCUCL15, you claim to be fom Bolton, you talk abot Serbia as 'nice people and nice food' you are obviously a sponging immigrant from somewhere. Remember this you foreigners: if a dog? is born in a stable - what is it?Bolton & England 'til I die...

:rofl:

Cheers Satan

And I can exclusively announce that a further video will soon reveal him to be the true identity of Northern Romance legend Rivington Pike. Turns out he was responsible for such gems as

gallery_7_32_79213.jpg

"Oh Mr Darcy" she gasped. "How romantic that open window is - it's like a window unto my very soul"

"Aye, love, aye. And it'll come in handy in a tick, I need a piss"

I'm still fucked off they made us empty our pockets out at the turnstiles, like them robbing Rabotnicki fuckers :angry:

You should've threatened to kill a member of their family. Me & Exiled Girl did something similar to this & our friends at the GMP decided at that point to look after our goods for them. Traf will probably tell the story better as the red mist stops me for fully recalling it.

You should've threatened to kill a member of their family. Me & Exiled Girl did something similar to this & our friends at the GMP decided at that point to look after our goods for them. Traf will probably tell the story better as the red mist stops me for fully recalling it.

I could, but I'm saving it for my book: to be launched with a signing session in the club shop.

• Site Supporter
Was that Willies intestines hanging out? Poor Willie! :(

Poor Willie????

If the daft cunt doesn't even notice the flakes missing from his 99 its no wonder the gormless fucker got run over!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.