Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Vladimir Weiss

Right winger.

Is this an area of the team that our wage bill should be being spent on?

It's only a guess but I can't see bringing Weiss in on loan breaking the wage bill. With Taylors current form being poor, then he could slot in on the left. For what I can only see as being a small fee it would bolster the squad and create competition. I don't know about you but I like the idea of having 2 fast, tricky, skillful wingers.

It's only a guess but I can't see bringing Weiss in on loan breaking the wage bill. With Taylors current form being poor, then he could slot in on the left. For what I can only see as being a small fee it would bolster the squad and create competition. I don't know about you but I like the idea of having 2 fast, tricky, skillful wingers.

If there's money left in the pot after filling the holes that need more attention, then why not - lets get the lad in for 6 months.

• Site Supporter
Going off Nixon exclusives, that's a done deal then!

Tyls has lost his mantle now we've got this bloke on side.

Going off his previous exclusives, you would fancy this happening.

City fans I know really like the look of this guy. I will be happy to see him for however long City let us have him.

Is that why Garty was at City Monday, tying up the deal?

• Site Supporter
Going off Nixon exclusives, that's a done deal then!

Tyls has lost his mantle now we've got this bloke on side.

if this happens, i take him seriously.

otherwise i remain sceptical of all 'reporters'

• Moderators

my citeh mate says:

"Yep, you should be well happy with that one. Got bags of skill and talent, prorper tricky winger, just a little bit lightweight at times but he's only a kid so that is to be expected. He's the most highly rated player to come through our academy of the past few years. In the friendly we had with Barca at the Nou Camp he was the best player on the park. Good deal all round."

Nixon's transfer exclusives re BWFC have been more or less all wide of the mark in the Megson era - ok, he might have communication with Coyle, but I'm still not convinced.

• 2 weeks later...

Right winger is his preferred position apperently but im sure as most moden day wingers would be able play on both flanks. a city fan at work says they rate him highly at city so i wouldnt assume he couldnt get in the team ahead of lee chung yong although having them both playing would be very dangerous for opposing teams.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.