Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Vladimir Weiss

Taylor was at Luton then played left wing back for Pompey when they won the Championship.

In any case he is a woeful defender and certainly not the answer.

If he was any good at left back, Pompey wouldn't have got rid an he'd have played instead of Hreidarsson who was past it.

• Site Supporter
I'll take this signing looked very good against arsenal in the cup, although wouldn't have thought a few years ago we would be loaning city players, how things change, it certainly is a funny old game this football.

aye but city have bought that many players that the squad players are premiership quality..

They want him playing to pump up his value, and tbh he seems pretty good and the city fans love him !

if we had massive transfer budgets it would be the other way round still..

Taylor was at Luton then played left wing back for Pompey when they won the Championship.

In any case he is a woeful defender and certainly not the answer.

If he was any good at left back, Pompey wouldn't have got rid an he'd have played instead of Hreidarsson who was past it.

HE CANT BE WORSE THAN ROBINSON

play him there until the summer, if hes awful sign someone new

Sorry to keep beating on about it but Ricardo Gardner is the best left back we have had since Tony Dunne and he was the best we have had since Tommy Banks about 50 years ago. Just do it Owen!

With Ricky at left back we had clean sheets as well.Let him and Cahill sort out our defence.

• Moderators

i don't know how anybody can't see how good gardner is

can only guess its thought to be better for his knees if he doesn't play full back

can't think of any other justification for his being overlooked

i don't know how anybody can't see how good gardner is

can only guess its thought to be better for his knees if he doesn't play full back

can't think of any other justification for his being overlooked

2 be honest i wouldnt complain if gardner was picked at left back.far better than the two thats played there this season

ROBINSON AND SAMUEL HAVENT HAD A GOOD GAME BETWEEN THEM

I disagree about Robinson, he actually played well last week against Arsenal and has also been OK in the majority of other games.

I have a feeling he will never be liked because he is linked to Megson

• Site Supporter
I disagree about Robinson, he actually played well last week against Arsenal and has also been OK in the majority of other games.

I have a feeling he will never be liked because he is linked to Megson

i disagree about samuel too. they are both just very inconsistant.

neither are fantastic, robbo is the better defender but samuel the better 'footballer'.

gardner is a better fullback than both.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.