Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fac 5Th Round -Spurs Or Leeds Live On Tv

globaldiver

Good solid victory yesterday.

Anybody else getting a bit excited now, with some of the big teams already out and Arsenal and Spurs still with tough games to get through, a comfortable draw today could mean an appearance in at least the quarters. I'm like a kid before xmas waiting for the draw, and at 48/1 to win it it's definitely worth a fiver! :good:

Who do we want?

Portsmouth at home should be OK

Ball number 11 @ 6pm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preferably a home draw against a lower league team, Southampton or Derby, would do nicely

Exactly what I thought, any team outside the Premiership at home would be the best situation, Southampton or Derby would be perfect. Wouldn't mind Wolves/Palace, Wigan/Notts County or Pompey at home either. :yahoo:

1 Southampton

2 Reading

3 Derby County

4 Cardiff City

5 Stoke City or Arsenal

6 Notts County or Wigan Athletic

7 Scunthorpe United or Manchester City

8 West Bromwich Albion

9 Birmingham City

10 Fulham

11 Bolton Wanderers

12 Portsmouth

13 Chelsea

14 Aston Villa

15 Wolverhampton Wanderers or Crystal Palace

16 Tottenham Hotspur or Leeds United

Your right Southampton / Derby look like the best draw at home, watch us go and get Chelsea away.

1 Southampton

2 Reading

3 Derby County

4 Cardiff City

5 Stoke City or Arsenal

6 Notts County or Wigan Athletic

7 Scunthorpe United or Manchester City

8 West Bromwich Albion

9 Birmingham City

10 Fulham

11 Bolton Wanderers

12 Portsmouth

13 Chelsea

14 Aston Villa

15 Wolverhampton Wanderers or Crystal Palace

16 Tottenham Hotspur or Leeds United

Your right Southampton / Derby look like the best draw at home, watch us go and get Chelsea away.

Any of these at home would be perfect.

Guest bwfcdan

Spurs/Leeds, Spurs win at Leeds and tank us in the next round. If the draw went our way, southampton at home and Cardiff v Derby, then we'll have one of them in the quarter's and we're going to WEMBLEY!!!!

Getting exiciting now with only 3 wins from getting to the final (and another european tour hopefully)

So do you want say Southampton or Derby at home next or an away game for good day out?

Reading away would do me - they have had their glory and I think we would do them

Getting exiciting now with only 3 wins from getting to the final (and another european tour hopefully)

So do you want say Southampton or Derby at home next or an away game for good day out?

Reading away would do me - they have had their glory and I think we would do them

Even a semi-final would do me !!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.