Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fac 5Th Round -Spurs Or Leeds Live On Tv

globaldiver

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BWFC needs a bit of thought around ticket arrangements with Leeds away support

If its Leeds, I'd give them the South stand (5,000) and West stand south lower (2,000) and possibly half of the west upper (1,500). Otherwise the will be in our end and it will be carnage

If its Spurs, just give them South stand (5,000)

I reckon we may be the Saturday 5.30 TV game (I'd place us 4th out of 5 possible TV games)

why don't we just ask to move the tie to elland rd - bloody hell man grow some balls. i'm not moving and if any yorkshire types sit in front of me then they'll be getting some.

Edited by Man_Walking_Dog

Give them 8 1/2k? Aye, alright.

If you give Leeds the south only (5,000) they will bring another 4,000 but they will be dotted around the ground in the home ends. There will be plenty of spare seats unless we sell out :roll: Btw there were 9,000 home fans yesterday

Its called being realistic, Leeds took 9 thousand to OT and they will bring the same to the Bok, whether they get them allocated officially or not

FWIW I think Spurs will win the replay though

If you give Leeds the south only (5,000) they will bring another 4,000 but they will be dotted around the ground in the home ends. There will be plenty of spare seats unless we sell out :roll: Btw there were 9,000 home fans yesterday

Its called being realistic, Leeds took 9 thousand to OT and they will bring the same to the Bok, whether they get them allocated officially or not

You call it realistic, I call it coping out/whimpimg out. How will Leeds, with no previous ticket history be able to infiltrate the whole ground? I think you're getting a bit over excited tbh.

why don't we just ask to move the tie to elland rd - bloody hell man grow some balls. i'm not moving and if any yorkshire types sit in front of me then they'll be getting some.

I never asked for the tie to be moved to Yorkshire

I'm certainly not scared, we know we've got the toughest crew of boyzzz, what with all our keyboard warriors :roll:

We haven't had an FA Cup tie at the Bok where the 25% rule has being used. I think the away club can insist on 25% of tickets in the FA Cup (segregation premitting) if memory serves me right. I think when we played Charlton in the quarters a few years ago (Eidur goal), they may have had the south end of the west lower as well

Guest bwfcdan

To give them more than the south stand would be silly. 5,000 is more than enough!! letting anymore come is just asking for trouble. Plus it wouldnt be safe for them to share the west stand...

Guest bwfcdan

I never asked for the tie to be moved to Yorkshire

I'm certainly not scared, we know we've got the toughest crew of boyzzz, what with all our keyboard warriors :roll:

We haven't had an FA Cup tie at the Bok where the 25% rule has being used. I think the away club can insist on 25% of tickets in the FA Cup (segregation premitting) if memory serves me right. I think when we played Charlton in the quarters a few years ago (Eidur goal), they may have had the south end of the west lower as well

from what i remember they only had the south lower and it was half full... :blink:

You call it realistic, I call it coping out/whimpimg out. How will Leeds, with no previous ticket history be able to infiltrate the whole ground? I think you're getting a bit over excited tbh.

Easy to select out a tyke; give em an IQ test

Just found this on a Leeds United fans site:

we are on for the treble

fergiescum

rednapp

allerdyce

the three most loathsome managers in the prem bring them on

Honestly? Bless em. I suppose when you've been out of the Premier League for that long, you could lose touch.

Guest bwfcdan

No, they brought thousands, remember it well it was an April sunny day and they brought a crew. It was the same season that Charlton pissed the league

Really? Does anyone else remember that because i dont? Wasnt there only 17,000 there anyway?

Guest Frandsen08

give them more than then the south stand? jesus what have u been smokin.

give them the full allocation and let them fill it and create an atmosphere.

i cant see leeds gettin past spurs in all honesty though.

Guest bwfcdan

I don't recall any away fans being allocated anywhere but the south stand at the Reebok.

That's what i thought. Im positive they only had the south lower..

No the poorest would be "On holiday, on a valentines weekend, at a vegetarian, alcohol free barbecue.

There was a discussion about this on the-wanderer forum after the Lincoln game, and one poster's excuse for not going was 'because it was a potential banana skin cup match'!!! ffs, they didnt go because they thought we might lose!? haha thats gotta be the worst?

Edited by Totty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.