Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

E D L march

do you agree that there are extremists on both sides ?

and we need to get rid of both?

Yes.I know there is bad in both worlds but i will stick up for what the EDL aims are.

The main trouble yesterday was from the UAF they want cunting off just as much

Mick, Wanderer123, Kent, Crawley......

Forgive if I am wrong (because I cant be arsed trawling back through) but in 24 pages not one of you have condemned the murdering Muslim terrorist pigs on our shore but instead spent the same 24 pages slating those who have and are prepared to stand up and say so.

You might not like these people, but if you cannot accept or even realise that there are those on these shores who are prepeared to bomb the UK into an Islamic stone age, then I really do pity you.

Smiffs come on lad you're brighter than that. Anx do you really believe that's all the edl are about? Again, you're brighter than that.

at what point does the veil become unacceptable?

for me the niqab and the burkha are too far in the places i mentioned

the others are fine as far as i can tell.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/europe_muslim_veils/html/1.stm

I thought the Koran, the same as the Torah, state that married women should dress modestly, and hair covering is an example of this.Fair enough, I say. Covering the whole face is just plain silly and really it cannot be argued it has any place in a civilised society.

I think it's slightly worrying when parents cover their children's hair when the poor things are still, well, children. I always believed hair covering is done for purposes of men not conveting and so to portray their little girls as an object of sexual attraction is more than odd.

Smiffs come on lad you're brighter than that. Anx do you really believe that's all the edl are about? Again, you're brighter than that.

You've still not condemned them.

Regarding EDL, yes I know exactly what they are about and I think you are wrong.

For reasons which are fairly common knowledge, I know who when and why because once upon a time I used to piss in the same bucket. Originally it wasnt anything to do with blatent rascism it was about Englishmen being pissed off in their own country whilst Choudry and his filth openly preeched their hatred on our streets. It was simply firms of English lads using the power of the internet to come together as one.

But originally it had nowt to do with 'paki bashing' or whatever. Whether that has now been taken over by the really far right and racists is debatable. I dont think it has.

But as a 'political movement' they are shoddy because whilst the Anals, BBC, and Gaurdian reading types are about spreading their lies and diluting the truth, then nobody outside of thier own beleif will take a bunch of (ex) football hooligans seriously. On the flip side though, who else is going to do it? The National Association of Morris Dancers?

If I had to choose which side of the fence to sit on though, it wouldn't be the one with the great unwashed.

My subs don't pay for terrorists you bellend

No you fucking retard...

But YOUR UNION you pay subs to....

STANDS AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE PROTESTING AGAINST MUSLIM EXTREMISTS, WHO MURDER MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN...

SO YOUR UNION SUPPORTS THE MURDER OF INNOCENT CHILDREN...

Got it yet you fucking moron?

I thought the Koran, the same as the Torah, state that married women should dress modestly, and hair covering is an example of this.Fair enough, I say. Covering the whole face is just plain silly and really it cannot be argued it has any place in a civilised society.

I think it's slightly worrying when parents cover their children's hair when the poor things are still, well, children. I always believed hair covering is done for purposes of men not conveting and so to portray their little girls as an object of sexual attraction is more than odd.

I know quite a number of Muslims who do not agree with the whole veil and body covering malarkey. They have said it doesn't say anywhere in their religion that it is necessary and they don't want to be pressured into wearing it. The fundamentalists who insist on it are trying to control women and push their own agenda, making Muslims visibly different and less integrated is in their interests. It does seem that these types do continually want to push boundaries back and see what they can get away with and in the name of 'multi culturalism' it seems anything goes. There are many different types of Muslims though and it isn't fair to assume they are all malcontents. The majority I'm sure just want to get on with their lives and be left alone.

I know quite a number of Muslims who do not agree with the whole veil and body covering malarkey. They have said it doesn't say anywhere in their religion that it is necessary and they don't want to be pressured into wearing it. The fundamentalists who insist on it are trying to control women and push their own agenda, making Muslims visibly different and less integrated is in their interests. It does seem that these types do continually want to push boundaries back and see what they can get away with and in the name of 'multi culturalism' it seems anything goes. There are many different types of Muslims though and it isn't fair to assume they are all malcontents. The majority I'm sure just want to get on with their lives and be left alone.

totally agree with you there snowball! (for once) :good:

Mick, Wanderer123, Kent, Crawley......

Forgive if I am wrong (because I cant be arsed trawling back through) but in 24 pages not one of you have condemned the murdering Muslim terrorist pigs on our shore but instead spent the same 24 pages slating those who have and are prepared to stand up and say so.

You might not like these people, but if you cannot accept or even realise that there are those on these shores who are prepeared to bomb the UK into an Islamic stone age, then I really do pity you.

Fantastic post!!! =D> :good:

re israel

the locals get their land, homes, taken off 'em by foreigners

they didn't like it, much

ring any bells

yet they're supposed to accept it

aye, alreet

never theirs in the first place. depends on how far you want to go back. leftists can be quite particular and exact as when a land belongs to a group of people.

so if its decided to give this country to loads of muslims from around the world and we can all go and live in tents?

then what?

We dont give it to em....thats the bloody whole idea of the EDL!!! we defend the values of the west that have evolved over two millenia. We dont just fall in with your idea of acceptance and kow to to anything non anglo saxon!!!

The views of a hippy aquaintace of mine she was there front and centre on the UAF/ANL side i questioned why the hippy mob were seen with my own eyes to be shoving coppers at the bottom of the town hall steps.

i wanted to say how naive you are but it came out as a personal insult.

Edited by Big_Girl_Oral_Explosion

• Moderators

how about a bloke who goes to football, wears the right clobber and is proud of their country

or

a muslim who hates what this country stands for and would fight against people who they feel have wronged fellow muslims?

i don't want anybody in my country who judges and discriminates based on colour or religion

regardless of colour, race, nationality

so if said bloke at the football does that, he's no better than the muslim who hates the country

i'd fcuk em all off

at what point does the veil become unacceptable?

for me the niqab and the burkha are too far in the places i mentioned

the others are fine as far as i can tell.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/europe_muslim_veils/html/1.stm

totally unacceptable as long as their cult, ideology determines that it is done to aggravate the people of the west. It is not acceptable!!!!! if my wife was with me in Saudi it would not be acceptable for her to show bare arms and legs.

they are antagonising us and pushing the boundaries on purpose.

• Moderators

We dont give it to em....thats the bloody whole idea of the EDL!!! we defend the values of the west that have evolved over two millenia. We dont just fall in with your idea of acceptance and kow to to anything non anglo saxon!!!

anglo saxon?

it might be in that backward bit of yorkshire where you reside but anglo-saxon

as you pointed out, we've fcuking evolved

we'll continue to fcuking evolve

ffs

totally unacceptable as long as their cult, ideology determines that it is done to aggravate the people of the west. It is not acceptable!!!!! if my wife was with me in Saudi it would not be acceptable for her to show bare arms and legs.

they are antagonising us and pushing the boundaries on purpose.

Are they really, i'll admit some of them do it to get reaction, but a woman with her hair in a hijab or a shayla is hardly going to aggravate people.

How am i naive?

Explain?

nearly everything you have contributed to this thread is borne out of a naive loyalty to your left wing indoctrination either at school, uni or wherever.

no acceptance that a group of like minded people have a right to demonstrate that the spread of Islam as sponsored by your beloved nu labour is totally against the freedoms of the west so dearly fought for.

Where are your objections to the treatment of women by your Muslim friends? sheer hypocrisy by the left.

You still carry on calling us racists and spouting on about what the edl will accomplish as though it was an unwanted blemish on your multicultural heaven. it is the flowering of enough is enough and hopefully will make your beloved nu labour or whomever take notice.

• Site Supporter

I've no idea what your IRA supporting top (which as you well know is why you got shit of those lads) has got to do with Islam. Perhaps you can tell me what gay rights activists, communists, anarchists and all the other general malcontents marching with your friends in the UAF actually have in common with Islam? Most of you lot would be the first to be stoned to death under their law.

The Israel flags I guess were there as militant islam wants to wipe them off the map and to counter the 'anti semitism' and 'nazi' jibes of the real fascists. The great unwashed are always fond of Palestinian flags as well, just like Parkhead on match day.

Personally I don't agree much with the EDL and their tactics but Saturday showed just what a despicable bunch of fascists the 'anti-fascists' are.

Absolute bollox, I have a few GAA shirts, was wearing one yesterday, (no where near town, just to do the garden), and I'd fall on side of the message of the EDL, that radical islam (not muslims) needs to be addressed, and certainly wouldn't go anywhere near the the other lot.(mainly fom the time the same type but a brick through my window at a motorway construction site, to try and prevent it being built,after thy'd all drove up in minibuses on the same type of road to get there. tree hugging hypocrites thats all they are)

nearly everything you have contributed to this thread is borne out of a naive loyalty to your left wing indoctrination either at school, uni or wherever.

no acceptance that a group of like minded people have a right to demonstrate that the spread of Islam as sponsored by your beloved nu labour is totally against the freedoms of the west so dearly fought for.

Where are your objections to the treatment of women by your Muslim friends? sheer hypocrisy by the left.

You still carry on calling us racists and spouting on about what the edl will accomplish as though it was an unwanted blemish on your multicultural heaven. it is the flowering of enough is enough and hopefully will make your beloved nu labour or whomever take notice.

Ok i'll break it into easy to understand points for you.

1. my views are based on my life experience, i've yet to come across a muslim who's been anything but a decent person some who have been very close friends. (there was one muslim lad at uni who was a bitof a dick but that had nowt to do with his religious views he was just a bellend)

2. I've said many times the EDL have every right to protest but i'm yet to work out what the actually want the government to do about it, they have a valid point (if the EDL is a honest as it says) that radical islam is a very real threat to the UK if not the entire planet.

3. any attempt to treat women as second class citizens is a deplorable act regardless of race or religion carrying it out.

4. at no point have i called anyone a racist.

5. i detest nuLabour as much as anyone on the right, i wouldn't say i have any political party preferences.

No you fucking retard...

But YOUR UNION you pay subs to....

STANDS AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE PROTESTING AGAINST MUSLIM EXTREMISTS, WHO MURDER MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN...

SO YOUR UNION SUPPORTS THE MURDER OF INNOCENT CHILDREN...

Got it yet you fucking moron?

No it fucking doesn't you cock.

You don't even know what union I'm in.

Jesus wept