Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

One Of Our Posters

I had the same problem when we played liverpool, trying to get some scousers in harvesters.

I phoned up before they game and spoke to the bar manager. He said they could come in aslong as they weren't showing their colours.

The manager also had to inform the door staff.

reminds me of a day when we played munich, train pulls in at reebok, coppers all over the shop.

sarge says dont let anyone off platform without tickets. so i get stopped by a spotty young cop. he says i can not leave platform.

i tell him to get stuffed, and ask for a senior officer, he comes along. wheres your ticket ? in scotts i say, well get your mate to walk down with it says he,so i replied if it was in the ticket office would you tell me to phone them, and tell them to walk down with it. no says he.

so i came back with , well neither will my mate and i made moves away from platform. the last words i heard from the sarge was follow that bastard :good: :pardon: :whistle:

Suggestions on getting around the clowns

Next time, dress like bouncers, cheap suits from asda, pair of nicholas deakin (joeys brother) shoes from about 5 years ago, black wool overcoats, yellow armbands, a stud earing, and an elvis quiff should see you right.

Failing that, parachute in straight through the chimney.

Or smear invisible cream all over yourselves and walk straight in.

a few weeks ago after the sheff utd cup game , we were walking into harvester - as we were getting to the door there was a bloke bowt 50ish with his son and daughter - early teens trying to get in - we then overheard the argument with the bouncers - he had arranged to go in for a meal to meet friends (bolton fans) , they wouldnt let him in because his son had a sheff u top on !!!

what makes it worse is when we were in there , there was a woman walking round the restaurant with a 2003 munich top on !!!

whats all that about .

Didn't someone's young daughter swap scarves before one of the European games (Zenit?) so the bouncers wouldn't let them in?

Utter spunkbubbles.

That would be me Carlos although it wasnt Zenit it was Seville, she also had a BWFC top on but he still tried making her take the scarf off. The Zenit episode you are thinking of was when we met a journalist outside the stadium who was staying in the hotel next to Scotts/Harvester. Us being the socialable souls we are invited him for a drink, Knobhead on the door wouldnt let him in as he didnt have a home ticket. The bloke was mid 50's spoke better English than the bouncer and was staying in the fuckin hotel next door!!!! We eventually got him in and had a couple of drinks before he went on his way full of apologies and embarrassment from us.

Twatstains

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.