Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Scum 4

O?Brien is set to keep his place for Saturday?s visit of Manchester United with Ricketts likely to return to the side at right-back for the suspended Gretar Steinsson, who was sent off against Everton.

Are BEN avin' a laugh?!

why?

It makes sense to me, or am i missing something? :nea:

I can see what you mean Frank with Cahill being out for a while, but he does have another weeks worth of training before the match, and I would prefer a slightly rusty Cahill to O'Brien any day of the week! I would be very suprised to see O'Brien start on saturday.

Guest Frandsen08

i wouldnt be surprised, if ricketts went to right back and cahill came straight in, he played a full 90 mins last night for the reserves

• Moderators

coyle is clearly a manger who tells his players if they get in and play OK they keep their place

thats the only reason i can see for him picking obrien over ricketts at everton (i could see why cahill didn't start)

seeing as ricketts will have to play right back, i just hope he takes a chance on cahill

Have they been allocated the whole of the South Stand or just the lower?

I think there will be a load of United in Bolton sections. It happens every year where I am sat in the East upper, but with a 5.30 KO time and a reduced allocation to United coupled with the widespread availability of cheap tickets I expect loads of "neutrals" in our section.

I just hope we dont get either humped or they win it in the last minute. Anything else I think I can take!!

Guest bwfcdan

Have they been allocated the whole of the South Stand or just the lower?

I think there will be a load of United in Bolton sections. It happens every year where I am sat in the East upper, but with a 5.30 KO time and a reduced allocation to United coupled with the widespread availability of cheap tickets I expect loads of "neutrals" in our section.

I just hope we dont get either humped or they win it in the last minute. Anything else I think I can take!!

No they only have the lower again. The upper has been sold to the posher munich and some bolton fans. And it's limited seating everywhere in the ground now. Looks like it will be a sell out...

Edited by bwfcdan

Guest Frandsen08

Arrogant bastard! :tongue:

Just got my ticket for this one, all dayer in town before, can't fuckinggg wait :yahoo:

U Coming along with us mate?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.