Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Man Utd V Chelsea

It's the biggest game of the season tomorrow at Old Trafford, Man Utd v Chelsea.

Will it decide the title?

Utd are without Rooney, but have won 8 out of 9 games this season without him, Chelsea are a little inconsistent recently but will definitely fancy their chances.

Arsenal will no doubt pick up 3 points against Wolves at the Emirates, so if the game is a draw between Utd and Chelsea, Arsenal will be back in the title race.

I'm a neutral, not bothered who wins, a draw would be the best result for the title race to be more exciting. Many times a United game has been discussed on here also.

Of course it's interesting, both sides of the table are gonna go down to the last day imo.

Can we just keep to predictions and who we think will win and how it will effect the title, and not turn it into the repetitive 'United are scum'[not saying they ain't] posts, as this wasn't my intension. it's a massive game in the league, and i hope i'll catch some of it at my uncle's before Bolton's match.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

I'm a neutral, not bothered who wins, a draw would be the best result for the title race to be more exciting. Many times a United game has been discussed on here also.

Of course it's interesting, both sides of the table are gonna go down to the last day imo.

Can we just keep to predictions and who we think will win and how it will effect the title, and not turn it into the repetitive 'United are scum'[not saying they ain't] posts, as this wasn't my intension. it's a massive game in the league, and i hope i'll catch some of it at my uncle's before Bolton's match.

It's nether interesting nor exciting

One top 2 team will win the title yet again.

It's boring

I don't want either to win it, or Arsenal.

Edited by boltondiver

I'm also really interested in next week's top 2 Spanish encounter between Real Madrid v Barcelona. I like to watch a lot of football and yes i find the title race interesting, that's why i posted this thread.

ok you obviously don't share my views, not everyone has the same feelings and thoughts.

It's the biggest game of the season tomorrow at Old Trafford, Man Utd v Chelsea.

Utd are without Rooney, but have won 8 out of 9 games this season without him, Chelsea are a little inconsistent recently but will definitely fancy their chances.

Arsenal will no doubt pick up 3 points against Wolves at the Emirates, so if the game is a draw between Utd and Chelsea, Arsenal will be back in the title race.

As far as I'm concerned there is no bigger game in Europe than Bolton Vs Aston Villa - and that is the same for every weekend that Bolton Wanderers play.

I was posting with a neutral view

Of course Bolton's games are more important/bigger to us.

not neutral where manyoo are concerned

• Site Supporter

As far as I'm concerned there is no bigger game in Europe than Bolton Vs Aston Villa - and that is the same for every weekend that Bolton Wanderers play.

I was already to type the same thing, no need now!

=D>

Same place as mine.

Along with, "Hey, the Millstone is showing the live game in 3D. I hope the ball knocks every fucker's pint over! :thumbsup:

The Millstone? Where's that? If it's in Bolton then shame on the landlord & I hope he gets crabs!

• Site Supporter

The Millstone? Where's that? If it's in Bolton then shame on the landlord & I hope he gets crabs!

Problem is; of folk that pretend to support a particular team and reside in and around Bolton, there's probably as many Scum as there are Bolton!

Plus, can't blame the landlord/manager. He's got to try and make a living. If I were him though I'd accidentally lose the feed at about 80 minutes! :yahoo:

Not the only thing diddles has to look forward to today

Apparently there's a new Dr Who

There was a DW (as it seems to be called now) roadshow thingie outside the Corn Exchange/Selfridges yesterday & bloody hell, there were some proper geeks around and about it.

Why exactly do you find the title race exciting when its been down to the two same b?stard teams for the last 6 years? will you be posting the same topic this time next year?

I dont know which is more tedious, you or Carlos with his thinly disguised left wing mantra!

Nah your not at all digused Right wing ranting is FAR more tedious, although that said i never thought anyone could actually be that backwards and angry but you've proved me wrong many times over.

Anyhoo back the topic the thread is meant to be about I hope it a draw which keeps the title intresting.

As much as i hate Wenger and his brainwashed followers i still prefer them over yoonited or chavski.

Guest Frandsen08

i tell you what, diddles only posted a topic of football interest and some of the responses are child like, and i thought diddles was the young un.

i hate the DMB'S & im not a massive fan of chelsea or arsenal, but im interested in the title race in a lot of leagues and this is no different.

i hope chelsea beat them , and i think it it will be 2-1 chelsea.hope drogba and fat lampard score , do the fantasy football no harm.

• Site Supporter

this very nature of this post has to be a bannable offence?

• Moderators

i tell you what, diddles only posted a topic of football interest and some of the responses are child like, and i thought diddles was the young un.

i hate the DMB'S & im not a massive fan of chelsea or arsenal, but im interested in the title race in a lot of leagues and this is no different.

i hope chelsea beat them , and i think it it will be 2-1 chelsea.hope drogba and fat lampard score , do the fantasy football no harm.

gets a vote from me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.