Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rooney - I Hope....

Ani

Which nicely rounds off my point. Football is so far detached from 'normal' lives/jobs that they aren't comparable.

I disagree with your point about it being a sport and there should be some loyalty, it used to be this way but hasnt been for at least as long as utd have earned more money than anyone else, football is a business and works by exactly the same business rules you get in normal life. Money talks and 99.9% of folk would jump at a 400% pay rise without having to give up anything and without feeling bad. Do you think any of the other utd players would not do the same?

This furthers my belief that Uniteds time as the driving force of English football is coming to an end.

Fergie To retire in next 2 years

Scholes, Giggs, Neville to retire

Fedinand a crock

Rooney wants out

No cash to buy world class replacements

Greedy Owners and club saddles with huge debt

take the above players out they will struggle to get in the top 4

Bring it on

Edited by Danny G

This furthers my belief that Uniteds time as the driving force of English football is coming to an end.

Fergie To retire in next 2 years

Scholes, Giggs, Neville to retire

Fedinand a crock

Rooney wants out

No cash to buy world class replacements

Greedy Owners and club saddles with huge debt

take the above players out they will struggle to get in the top 4

Bring it on

van der saar; 87 year old

vidic; on the downward slope

carrick; not v good

anderson; not great

hargreaves; finished

evra; downhill slope

evans; not great

valencia; out for season

berbatov; unreliable

mexican chap; unproven

nani; pretty good

getting better every day

• Moderators

His form wasn't particularly poor last season

He had a poor World Cup but name and Englishman that didn't

Don't get why all of a sudden he's a cunt; for example he supposedly wants to play and says his ankle is fine, yet Fergie won't let him and says it's not....so it's not like he's trying to disaffect his employer liek a Kenwyne Jones or twats like that who go on strike

Fuck the DMB's

i know we're discussing this else where

but I see it like this

he told them he wouldn't sign a new contract in August, fair enough, this wasn't made public, he told them of his intentions, no need for it to come out, which it hadn't, till now

so I see it that he's out of form due to, in part, his off the pitch stuff

fergson drops him - he's not playing well, whether other stuff is affecting him or not, he deals with it by saying his injured, as opposed to his heads fucked

they ask rooney why fergie says he was injured, he says "i dunno"

course he knows

so now it comes out he wants to leave, not that he won't re-sign, he wants to leave - so much so utd come out with a statement, in october when there's no transfer window and he's stuck with them till jan, that he wants to leave

not that he won't be signing a new contract, or leaving in 2012, or that they will listen to bids

it's that he wants to leave

so he's looking for a move, he's fallen out with ferguson, doesn't like being told what to do, for his ?100k a week he's meant too, not go looking for a way out

that makes him a cunt, not all of a sudden, but still, more so today

don;t get me wrong, it's funny as fuck

there's ways of leaving a club - the mcateer way, and the stubbs way

one of thems a cunt too, the one who said "watch this space", instead of keeping shut and getting on with it

Guest bwfcdan

Nice to see the scum getting fcked over. Shows once again though what a tosser Rooney is. I hope whisky nose shoves the scouse cnut in the reserves till January..

Who has brought all this out into the open? Are there are any actual quotes from Rooney? I have only heard what Ferguson has said straight from the horses mouth. I have not read or seen any interviews with Rooney.

He still wants to play so I don't see why that makes him a cunt.

Who has brought all this out into the open? Are there are any actual quotes from Rooney? I have only heard what Ferguson has said straight from the horses mouth. I have not read or seen any interviews with Rooney.

Spot on that.

I'd gove you a + but it won't let me, too many people talking sense the last 24hrs obviously

Apparently all the stories in the press over the last week have been leaked by Rooneys people.

I just hope the clun now implodes.

• Site Supporter

my money is on:

the glaziers tightening the purse string and not improving enough on his current contract

hes not a top earner at manure and wants to be.

agent put feelers out, another club, probably city said how about x number of millions a year.

he said, damn right.

and every single person here would do the same.

Apparently all the stories in the press over the last week have been leaked by Rooneys people.

I just hope the clun now implodes.

Ah but that's just the point

Supposed by whom??

It doesn't suit Rooney as much as it suits Utd to have it leaked now

This smacks massively of the DMB PR machine in overdrive and every fucker is falling for it

Folk are saying they've never seen Fergie so open, so honest - he's saying what suits him

If Utd kept it quiet til January then Rooney suddenly goes, they look ill prepared and having pulled the wool over the fans' eyes considering they knew since August.

If they say "he's going" in August, but he's not sold, it doesn't suit anyone as there's more pressure for him to perform on the pitch.

Rooney isn't playign at the moment at utd's choice - as he's not currently their no.1 striker and ineffective it's in their interests to leak it. If he was firing on all cylinders, then they don't say anything...

And as a peripheral issue they can now they can start planning for replacements and also unsettle other players ahead of January

there's ways of leaving a club - the mcateer way, and the stubbs way

one of thems a cunt too, the one who said "watch this space", instead of keeping shut and getting on with it

Aye

And find me Rooney's quotes on this.....

Why would he make his final 3 months at the club a misery by leaking it now??

It only suits MUFC

That's why this is fuck all like the Stubbs situation

I have scouse family and friends that said this going to happen 18 months ago.

I also have a United mate who said the same 12 months ago.

More to the story I have heard, but we will see how it pans out first.

Rooney's love of Grannies is well known has he been bumming Fergies Wife?

• Moderators

Aye

And find me Rooney's quotes on this.....

Why would he make his final 3 months at the club a misery by leaking it now??

It only suits MUFC

That's why this is fuck all like the Stubbs situation

here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/oct/14/wayne-rooney-sir-alex-ferguson

"I've had no problems with my ankle all season." All season? "None. I've been training for the last two months. I haven't missed a training session, so there's no problem with my fitness." So why did Sir Alex say you did? A shrug ? "Dunno."

as I said

he does know

here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/oct/14/wayne-rooney-sir-alex-ferguson

"I've had no problems with my ankle all season." All season? "None. I've been training for the last two months. I haven't missed a training session, so there's no problem with my fitness." So why did Sir Alex say you did? A shrug ? "Dunno."

as I said

he does know

That's a long way from leaking that he's going to leave

Lets not forget that the pre-cursor to that is Fergie leaving him out despite him being fit

We're not going to agree on this one

Rooney's love of Grannies is well known has he been bumming Fergies Wife?

From what I heard from a Rooney family member was that this was ALWAYS Rooney's intention.

He was never going to sign a contract, and wanted to go aboard for a few years, and then come back home.

It just so happens that he is having family issue's at the same time.

Also, he has been preparing for his return to Everton for a while now, he has built bridges with Moyes and the EFC fans,

he did a big interview with Everton TV last season, about how he still loves the Club bla bla bla.....!

Also, he got alot of stick from United fans, because he didn't put his son Kai in a United shirt....bizare that one, just the arrogance of the United fans, once again.

here

http://www.guardian....r-alex-ferguson

as I said

he does know

Didn't the DMB medical staff put an ice pack on his ankle when he came off against us?

Guest Frandsen08

my money is on:

the glaziers tightening the purse string and not improving enough on his current contract

hes not a top earner at manure and wants to be.

agent put feelers out, another club, probably city said how about x number of millions a year.

he said, damn right.

and every single person here would do the same.

Saw a list the other day of the top 20 highest paid players of the last year on wages alone, not one united player was in the top 20 and the first united player was rio at 27th. So yeah I'll agree that the board don?t have enough money to put him in that list or at the very least the highest earner at united, so for that he probably said I am out! Which isn't that surprising considering the money that is out there from clubs who will buy him and put him as one of the highest.

The thing that I find interesting is a lot of clubs may want to buy him, but I can?t see a lot of them spending more than ?25 mill in January for him considering how they A. can?t play him in the champion?s league or in citehs case the europa league , and B. can get him for around ?5mill in the summer.

All in all united are in a bad position and its happy viewing for me.

• Moderators

From what I heard from a Rooney family member was that this was ALWAYS Rooney's intention.

He was never going to sign a contract, and wanted to go aboard for a few years, and then come back home.

aye, known that one for a while as well, before the EFC TV interviews came out

so it will be interesting to see whether he sticks to his intentions, or goes to City

at some point he'll have to leave them to go back to Everton

doubt it'll be on a free, doubt it'll be on the same wages

look forward to seeing how he deals with that one...

aye, known that one for a while as well, before the EFC TV interviews came out

so it will be interesting to see whether he sticks to his intentions, or goes to City

at some point he'll have to leave them to go back to Everton

doubt it'll be on a free, doubt it'll be on the same wages

look forward to seeing how he deals with that one...

Agreed.

Rooney's cousin was telling my cousin, that one of the things that upsets him, is the fact that he cant take his Boy to Goodison, and sit in the Street end.

Now he has a kid, I think he regrets what he did, or more of the way he left and what he did at Goodison.

Its not beyond the relms of possibility, of him coming back home sooner rather than later.

• Site Supporter

Agreed.

Rooney's cousin was telling my cousin, that one of the things that upsets him, is the fact that he cant take his Boy to Goodison, and sit in the Street end.

Now he has a kid, I think he regrets what he did, or more of the way he left and what he did at Goodison.

Its not beyond the relms of possibility, of him coming back home sooner rather than later.

every cloud and all that.....:D

• Moderators

I hope and pray that no club pays big money for him, I do not want the financial state of Man united improving by someone like Man City giving them silly money, If i was looking to sign him I would wait until there was less than 12 months on his contract and then steal him.

you wouldn't get him

he'll go to City in Jan

he'll have decided this before yesterday as well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.