Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rhidian Brook

snackum

Anyone listening to 5 live Film Reviews right now?? The writer of Africa United (new film) is Rhidian Brook.

Asked "Why are there so many Arsenal shirts shown in the film" he began his reply with..... "Actually I'm a Bolton Wanderers supporter"......

Now... who the hell is "Rhidian Brook" and what links him to the club ??

Guest Frandsen08

Must have a link to us somehow !! (Other than the fact that there are no decent Welsh clubs).

might be a glory supporter :tongue:

why can't a Welshman support Bolton?

Apart from shagging sheep and burning holiday cottages there isn't a lot else to do in that God forsaken country

They call Pembrokshire, where he was born, the English county. When they made Welsh lessons in schools compulsory, the schools on the borders (with a high intake of English kids) and the whole of Pembrokeshire were allowed to opt out of it.

They call Pembrokshire, where he was born, the English county. When they made Welsh lessons in schools compulsory, the schools on the borders (with a high intake of English kids) and the whole of Pembrokeshire were allowed to opt out of it.

I worked for 4 years in Pembrokeshire - bluddy long time again mind ya

Played for Saunderfoot and Pennar Robins in the Pembrokeshire league and won some silverware there - not difficult to shine though as they are rubbish at footy in wales

why can't a Welshman support Bolton?

Apart from shagging sheep and burning holiday cottages there isn't a lot else to do in that God forsaken country

Ha ha ha!Thank fcuk I'd finished my coffee or it would have been all over the screen!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.