Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

No Horse Tips?

Traf

OK, despite a lack of firm bets today, there does seem to be a fair bit of "value" knocking about.

Many of today's favourites are shorter than they should be in my opinion, and this means some of the horses further down the lists are higher than I expected.

These, in particular, all have a good chance of at least getting placed at decent prices:

2.20 Southwell: Postman (14/1)

3.15 Wetherby: Cast Iron Casey (8/1)

3.25 Southwell: William Wainwright (10/1)

3.50 Wetherby: Murrell (12/1)

4.00 Southwell: Pride of Mine (22/1)

4.15 Taunton: Zanzibar Boy (80/1), Sheriff Roscoe (22/1)

4.45 Taunton: The Composer (12/1)

5.10 Southwell: Mister Frosty (10/1)

5.20 Taunton: Lonesone Boatman (22/1)

I'm not saying they'll win, nor am I suggesting you put loads of money on them, but if you want a bit of small stakes E/W interest: you could do worse, unless, of course, I've completely misread today's cards!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It went OK, but it's hard to tell really: it was a poor race.

Only 6 runners, 2 fell the horse finishing 4th made a really bad mistake and dropped right out of contention: yours finished 3rd, 6.5 lengths away from the winner, but none of the 6 could be recommended for their jumping! They all hit some fences!

Watch for yourself: http://horses.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/0,27770,418996_3,00.html

Edited by Traf

Tipmeisters Tips:

------------------

Negotiation (6.05 Kempton) 7/1

Gottany O`s (7.05 Kempton) 4/1

Ackertak (4.05 Doncaster) 11/2...word from the stables is, this one will go like a jet-plane...SMALL STAKES AS NORMAL

Just a couple what may do well, he's had 4 or 5 great results so may be due a slip. Fingers crossed. I'll be going ?10 EW on Negotiation and ?10 on Gottany to win. Good luck if you go with them

Free horse racing tips Negotiation ran a blinder last time out and while he didnt finish in the places he was attempting to split the first 3 home, with the rest of the pack nowhere to be seen...Hails from the Quinn yard, a yard of interest. Gottany O`s, ran impressively on her debut, sticking to the task and definitely took to the trip, staying on to sntach 4th ahead of Crystal Sky who won for us @ an advised 40/1 the other day ;)

24 minutes ago ? Like

Free horse racing tips The main danger to Negotiation will be The Round Won, and the biggest danger to Gottany will be the well backed last time out Fleeting Storm...Was backed from 12/1 into 5/2 last time out and while he didnt steal the show, he did get going very late in the home straight to prduced a killer turn of foot that cant be ignored. If he can come on for that run he should be a potent force today, however we will be sidng with Gottany this time as he looked as if he was ready to win last time out...

20 minutes ago ? Like

Free horse racing tips Worth noting, Negotiation was tipped last time out by tipmeister @ 22/1 and finished 4th by a neck...We may get some compensation today but nowhere near the 22/1 offered last time

9 minutes ago ? Like

Edited by Breightmet Boy

Tipmeisters Tips:

------------------

Negotiation (6.05 Kempton) 7/1

Gottany O`s (7.05 Kempton) 4/1

Ackertak (4.05 Doncaster) 11/2...word from the stables is, this one will go like a jet-plane...SMALL STAKES AS NORMAL

Just a couple what may do well, he's had 4 or 5 great results so may be due a slip. Fingers crossed. I'll be going ?10 EW on Negotiation and ?10 on Gottany to win. Good luck if you go with them

So how did they fare?

Free horse racing tips Tipmeisters Tips:

-------------------

Little Jazz (6.10 Kempton) 8/1 ew

Could it be magic (7.40 Kempton) 8/1 ew

Double each-way:

--------------------

Little Jazz + Could it be magic.

-------------------

2 hours ago ? Like

6 people like this.

Free horse racing tips Little Jazz`s pedigree is what captures the eye first off, another progeny of the sire Adoyen...Has been doin extremely well with his offspring on the AW of late and has a 17% strike...

Little Jazz comes from the Paul Darcy stable, one we follow, and Little Jazz performed like a type with nice potential last time out, finishing off strongly in a well run race, should improve vastly for that run and at 8/1 with some this morning, i call that a nice each-way bet. The main danger looks to be in the form of Noel Quinlans runner, and while he has shown ability and the stables can ready one, the price is 2 short and the lay off too long...Could it be magic has been frustrating for us, ive tipped him about 3 times now, only got places on those occasions but last time out he showed renewed lease of life when finishing 3rd in a very fast run race, the first 2 dead heated. Today he has the draw in his favour and a run similar to last time out will see him go very close at 8/1...Again the main danger looks to be Noel Quinlans runner, Abriachan...Won well last time out, just short of lap standard. Up today in the weights so we be siding with the magic one who looked ready to win last time out.

about an hour ago ? Like

Jamie Eggy There bankers 2 place defo just hope the wide draw dont fuck up could it b magic

about an hour ago ? Like

Jamie Eggy And its high draw at kempton low draw at wolves the biasis

about an hour ago ? Like

Paddy Panjo Ellison Dont believe that draw stats high or low . All depends where pace is coming from

about an hour ago ? Like

Free horse racing tips Believe it Paddy, its a fact...Not in all cases but the bias is extreme over certain distances.

6 minutes ago ? Like

Free horse racing tips Yea Jamie the draw for could it be magic is a slight worry but he showed he could come 5 wide last time in a fast run race and just checking recent results, from the last 12 runnings over 7f, the winner has come from the high draw 75% of the time with stalls 1 2 and 3 having a 25% strike...

5 minutes ago ? Like

Oscar's Well that did the business for me further up the thread is favourite for the Neptune Novice at Cheltenham.

As mentioned before my biz partner & his family are the syndicate that own the horse.

They're as confident as can be that he'll be primed for the race, but then it aint exactly a secret as it's favourite after it's last outing. They are very, very confident though, so I thought I should pass it on

I've got ?200 e/w on it, but only at 4's