Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Not Missed A Game In 18 Years!

Now whether you like American Football or not you have got to respect this as a record, especially given it is a QB who is being hit from all angles every game.

Sorted link - Brett Favre

Puts it into context that he has played every game since the Premier League was only 5 weeks old!!

Edited by JimmyRiddle

Now whether you like American Football or not you have got to respect this as a record, especially given it is a QB who is being hit from all angles every game.

Brett Favre

Puts it into context that he has played every game since the Premier League was only 5 weeks old!!

Shows a picture of Christina bending over in lingerie.

Which isn't a bad thing!

Cowell's ugly mug sort of spoils it though.

Can't stand Brett Favre attention seeking past it sex pest.

Every summer he threatens to retire then the media spend all summer chasing him round using every little story as a sign he's coming back or he definatley retiring. Then when he does come back every week he has some sort of 'injury' so the whole weeks build up to the game is 'will Farve be playing'? He should have retired a long time ago the Vikings have suffered due to his keeping playing.

It's an excellent record but i can't stand the fella.

Sorted link - Brett Favre

Not that impressive when you might only play 16+ games a season and only spend 50% of that time on the pitch and possably 50% of that involved in any action.

QB take less punishment than anyone else on the pitch.

Edited by Underpants

• Members

Not that impressive when you might only play 16+ games a season and only spend 50% of that time on the pitch and possably 50% of that involved in any action.

What a player Favre has been.

Don't talk nonsense Undies. Take a look at much of his Packer day footage. This guy very often plays like a tail back and puts his body on the line.

Completely different level of pain to fooball when you are getting smashed to f?ck by high speed impact with a 20 stone lineman or a bloodthirsty linebacker.

If you have never played it, you wouldn't understand.

What a player Favre has been.

Don't talk nonsense Undies. Take a look at much of his Packer day footage. This guy very often plays like a tail back and puts his body on the line.

Completely different level of pain to fooball when you are getting smashed to f?ck by high speed impact with a 20 stone lineman or a bloodthirsty linebacker.

If you have never played it, you wouldn't understand.

:rofl:

You're on a wind up, shirley?

To be fair the matches last about 4 hours and in the 50% of time he'd be on the pitch, surely he'd be involved in 100% of that with him being a QB.

JSL.

action in american football is similar to tennis, short bursts with not a lot happening Inbetween. don't get me wrong them boys take some hits but a rugby player takes more in a 80min than a QB would in 3hrs.

True. I just wanted to be an awkward fucker if I'm honest :D

action in american football is similar to tennis, short bursts with not a lot happening Inbetween. don't get me wrong them boys take some hits but a rugby player takes more in a 80min than a QB would in 3 years.

Edited for accuracy

If they got rid of all the body armour and played like men then I'd have time for it. Do you know an Amercian Footballer can play a ful game without actually breaking sweat? They have a pile on for a few seconds then might as well fuck off for a brew. Then after 4 pile ons they have to fetch their fucking mates on becuase they can't pass/catch and tackle.

It's one step up from WWE, but slightly below wimmins rounders.

Can't stand Brett Favre attention seeking past it sex pest.

Every summer he threatens to retire then the media spend all summer chasing him round using every little story as a sign he's coming back or he definatley retiring. Then when he does come back every week he has some sort of 'injury' so the whole weeks build up to the game is 'will Farve be playing'? He should have retired a long time ago the Vikings have suffered due to his keeping playing.

It's an excellent record but i can't stand the fella.

This is so so so True, Was a great player but should have retired end of last year.

Was a great player, Grade a Twat though!

Ravens fan btw :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.