Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hampers, Gifts For Clients, Etc

Smiley

Not sure sending clients present influences one way or other, if your product, service,quality and price is good they will continue to purchase regardless of whether you send a gift or not. In fact if I received a really nice gift would think supplier is making too much money from me.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

Not sure sending clients present influences one way or other, if your product, service,quality and price is good they will continue to purchase regardless of whether you send a gift or not. In fact if I received a really nice gift would think supplier is making too much money from me.

correct

correct

Agree. But its the thought that counts.

Got a really nice CK leather wallet in case from a supplier yesterday. Pretty chuffed as my other wallet is falling to bits. Noticed the moths escaping through the cracks in the fake leather!

We get our best clients Christmas presents if they are allowed to accept them, ranging from taking them to sporting events or to a nice restaurant (which allows for further selling and networking) to simple gifts such as bottles of wine and hampers etc.

I receive a couple of bits off suppliers too and when I do the only thing I think is that it's a nice touch - no more, no less.

It's the way business is done

I also give presents to the concierge and caretaker of our building - don't expect anything back, it's a simple show of appreciation

Don't see how anyone could have an issue with it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.