Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Slow Cookers

Smiley

Did a corned beef lobby for tea, not one of my better efforts put to much stock in, turned out like corned beef soup, tasted pretty good mind but could'nt really put a poached egg on top.

Why on earth would you want to do that anyway? Good Grief!

Anyhow, having read this thread I'm tempted to invest in one.

Right, all prepared to load the cooker with the ingredients for a stroganoff tomorrow morning.

Checking on google for the metric equivilent of the American cup measure, I kept coming across references to girls and cups. Is that anything to do with slow cooking?

Guest Frandsen08

Right, all prepared to load the cooker with the ingredients for a stroganoff tomorrow morning.

Checking on google for the metric equivilent of the American cup measure, I kept coming across references to girls and cups. Is that anything to do with slow cooking?

how many girls and cups?

if its 2 and 1 you may need to watch the video demo.

our maude uses ours all the time and curries are great.

however, this site has gone to fuckery has nt it.

I think this thread is hilarious! Food IS the new p0rn :D

To heighten the amusement even further it's just a shame we can't compliment each poster's sober musings on slow cookers with some video footage of them at the match, out of their seat, foaming at the mouth and giving dog's abuse to the ref/opposition/whatever...

Satan's top tip - whole chicken in slow cooker with the following lobbed in alongside some chopped chillies to taste.

P017_large.jpg

Satan's top tip two - if you've got chopped veg in it, have it on low; faster cooking, bung in unchopped veg. Better still just leave the fuckin veg out and go for more meat :good:

Oh and you can literally just put a joint (meat before you ask) in there with nowt else and it'll cook in its own juices :good:

Satan "Galloping Gourmet" Greavsie (quite appropriate as I've had the fucking gallops after some of the chillied up bastards I've done in mine; young 'uns on here wont know who the galloping gourmet was - fucking JCLs)

Satan's top tip - whole chicken in slow cooker with the following lobbed in alongside some chopped chillies to taste.

P017_large.jpg

Satan's top tip two - if you've got chopped veg in it, have it on low; faster cooking, bung in unchopped veg. Better still just leave the fuckin veg out and go for more meat :good:

Oh and you can literally just put a joint (meat before you ask) in there with nowt else and it'll cook in its own juices :good:

Satan "Galloping Gourmet" Greavsie (quite appropriate as I've had the fucking gallops after some of the chillied up bastards I've done in mine; young 'uns on here wont know who the galloping gourmet was - fucking JCLs)

Graham Kerr - I'm an old bastard.

Cut to picture of glammed up bored housewives salivating while he picks one out to share his food

I've a cupboard of unused shite that resembles Comet's warehouse.

Popcorn maker

Candy floss maker

Donut maker

Toasted sandwich maker aka the breville

Waffle iron?

George Formby grill

Raclette

Fondue Set

It's like the cast-offs from the Generation Game's conveyor belt.

Popcorn maker

Candy floss maker

Donut maker

Waffle iron?

George Formby grill

Raclette

Fondue Set

Get 'em ont Th'ebay - sounds like a oners worth there :good:

Popcorn maker

Candy floss maker

Donut maker

Waffle iron?

George Formby grill

Raclette

Fondue Set

No bread maker? Amateur clutterer....

Popcorn maker

Candy floss maker

Donut maker

Waffle iron?

George Formby grill

Raclette

Fondue Set

I haven't actually got a sandwich maker so I'll bid for that item. My kitcen is far too clutter-free.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.