Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charlie Adam

HomerJay

• Site Supporter

Thats Blackpool fooked if he goes, think they have lost 4 out of the last 5 with him.

maybe he's the problem?

shit happens, move on.

they just need to try and get as much as possible and be prepared to lose the deal if they hold on too long.

put in transfer request.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ool/9371791.stm

he'll go for 6m i reckon, raising to maybe 8m

best chance to move to a big club as he could actually get into liverpools team at the min.

I'm not sure he will go for so much ,also will Rangers get a cut of whatever they sell him for? .... Bit of a kick in the teeth for Blackpool as well imo

My mates a Blackpool fan and he was in a box on Saturday and Ollie was saying he is as good as gone.

He told me to put every penny on him joining Liverpool but at 1/10 I won't be doing that.

1/3 now, could be worth something :blink:

Edited by EyesRight

cheap skate Blackpool !!

Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish has made a new ?6.5million bid to sign Charlie Adam.

But Blackpool have turned down the offer, to the anger of their skipper.

And Adam?s father, Charlie senior, blasted the Seasiders and supremo Karl Oyston for wrecking the move and claimed it is a ?revenge? attack because of the bad blood between the player and the club.

He raged: ?Blackpool are such a cheap-skate club.

So... Liverpool turn down the Torres transfer request but still want to sign Adam. Good luck!

Load of scousers in work said to me early in week, "its not right stopping adam moving on to a bigger club", im going to enjoy saying exactly the same re Chelsea and Torres on monday morning

• Moderators

Reet replying to the last 2 posts, rather hard on the phone. May I ask, are Chelsea actually a bigger Club than Liverpool?

no

but

chances are Chelsea will be in the CL next season

and are currently in this seasons - as well as in for another CL finish, and the FA Cup

Liverpool are currently in a wank phase

all them trophies in the last 10 years count for nowt

Torres has banged in loads for Liverpool and nowt to show for it

more chance of winning things in the rest of his career at Chelsea

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.