Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clattenburg 2 Wanderers 1

Guest Frandsen08

Surely the F.A will look at Clattenburg's performance today and drop him down a few leagues.

He gives them 3 penalties, doesn't give us one and Jenas should have been sent off.

how long have you watched football for mate? they wont do a fuckin thing

because he hasn't a clue how to defend and secure a point...

He thinks we / he can win every game...

I turned it off with ten to go as it was fucking obvious we would conceed...he is becoming very amatuerish with some of his decisions,substitutions and sticking with old has beens..

Jussi and Davies need to be dropped...

Absolutely spot on - the man is clueless away from home with his vision of free flowing, end to end, attractive football. Sounds great but produces no points at the end.

Look at the hard facts, 6 defeats on the trot ZERO points - is that too difficult to understand - it doesn't work mate.

His late sub cost us at Anfield and again here.

For those in any doubt look at his away record at Burnley

Get in the real world Coyle for fucks sake and soon.

I'm not backing our away form, but for me Jussi should have saved that and it's not Coyle's fault they scored a 30 yarder which doesn't go in 9 out of 10 times.

We played far better today than we have away from home for a long while,we still gave them a lot of the ball and chances, but it was a great match, Sturridge kept the ball well for us, but I thought at times was a little greedy, 2nd half we were the better team and should have had a pen and a man advantage.

It's hard to defend Coyle, because the away stats ain't good, but today I can't criticise him because 1 point would have been very good, we only lost because of a cheat ref and a long distance miss more than not shot.

• Site Supporter

Absolutely spot on - the man is clueless away from home with his vision of free flowing, end to end, attractive football. Sounds great but produces no points at the end.

Look at the hard facts, 6 defeats on the trot ZERO points - is that too difficult to understand - it doesn't work mate.

EDIT- You mean away from home.. as you were

Edited by superjohnmcginlay

Why is it you only put in an appearance when we've lost? You seem to be willing the manager to fail just so you can say 'I told you so'.

Guest Frandsen08

you're also a simpleton. Live with it.

What did Jussi do wrong today?

where did i friggin say he did something wrong? you called someone a retard for voicing his fucking opinion.

I'm not backing our away form, but for me Jussi should have saved that and it's not Coyle's fault they scored a 30 yarder which doesn't go in 9 out of 10 times.

We played far better today than we have away from home for a long while,we still gave them a lot of the ball and chances, but it was a great match, Sturridge kept the ball well for us, but I thought at times was a little greedy, 2nd half we were the better team and should have had a pen and a man advantage.

It's hard to defend Coyle, because the away stats ain't good, but today I can't criticise him because 1 point would have been very good, we only lost because of a cheat ref and a long distance miss more than not shot.

That about sums it up for me too Diddles, have a +1

Why is it you only put in an appearance when we've lost? You seem to be willing the manager to fail just so you can say 'I told you so'.

Not at all - i did call the start of this awful away run some weeks ago though. Just stating facts, nothing else.

Believe me there is no-one more gutted than me when we lose - it ruins you bloody weekend - we haven't won on a saturday in the league since November FFS.

Me and my 13 YO called what would happen today if we chased the game and played the last 20 too open - it wasn't difficult to predict but unfortuntely our manager can't seem to see it. It's happened once too often today and he may change but i doubt it.

There are few Managers in the premier league who play this way away from home and the ones that do have more talented players than we do.

Theres a reason for that.

all those slating Coyle for bringing on an attacking player to try and win the game are probably the same folk who slated megson when he made defensive changes to try and shore up the game.

There are times and there are times mate, 1-1 at spurs after 5 straight away defeats would of been a fantastic result so I would of defended it. Megson would go defensive if we was drawing at home against a shit team

There are times and there are times mate, 1-1 at spurs after 5 straight away defeats would of been a fantastic result so I would of defended it. Megson would go defensive if we was drawing at home against a shit team

Perhaps he thought attack was the best form of defence. I'm not sure we've got the players who can defend under the sort of pressure teams like Spurs put you under.

Not at all - i did call the start of this awful away run some weeks ago though. Just stating facts, nothing else.

Moaning after every single defeat doesn't make you some sort of expert. We've been within seconds of getting a point at Anfield and again at Spurs this afternoon but i doubt you'd have put in an appearance if that had happened.

Completely agree Diddles. I thought we played very well today, it was only a combination of some of the worst decisions I've ever seen and a mistake from Jussi that has stopped us getting at least a point, possibly even 3.

I'm gutted but I didn't expect anything at the start of the game. The team seems to have more confidence now though and Sturridge looks like a great signing. Get Lee back in the team and Sturridge starting up front with either Davies or Elmander (both useless at the moment) and I think the season might get back on track.

Moaning after every single defeat doesn't make you some sort of expert. We've been within seconds of getting a point at Anfield and again at Spurs this afternoon but i doubt you'd have put in an appearance if that had happened.

Exactly i am no expert at all, but the reason managers tend to close a game up away is to protect what you have.

We don't and lose what we have worked hard to get.

BTW - perhaps you can have a look at my posts and see if i am "moaning after every single defeat".

• Site Supporter

all those slating Coyle for bringing on an attacking player to try and win the game are probably the same folk who slated megson when he made defensive changes to try and shore up the game.

dunno if thats true, but i shyed away form making such comparisions, because basically.... i cant be arsed.

I don't know what all the moaning is about. Jenas tackle apart Clattenburg was fair

Both penaltys were penaltys, and the Cahill incident was touch & go

As for Jussi, he wasn't at fault at all

We were unlucky

If we try to defend a 1-1 draw then they would have been all over us in the last 20mins and IMO would have been more likely to score, we played well in the second half and none of the changes made us worse.

Ok at the end of the day we have lost six away on the bounce but its not like we have had the bottom six teams...

Man city 1 - 0 - we played shit fair enough but they will not lose many at home this season with the talent they have.

Sunderland 1 - 0 - they hadnt been beaten at home all season when we played them and we played well and should have got at least a goal.

Chelsea 1 - 0 - Ok they where on a bad run of form but again we played well and should have had something.

Liverpool 2 - 1 - Last minute blah blah blah but again we played well.

Stoke 2 - 0 - shite / horrible / awful, not an easy place to go but we should have been better.

Spurs 2 - 1 - last minute again but i feel we played well.

Lets not make out that we are worse off away from home as we where under previous managers because we are not, at least we have gone away and played some stuff that is worth watching.

As long as we do the business at home we will be better than ok. home record P13 W6 D5 L2 - Not bad IMO

If we try to defend a 1-1 draw then they would have been all over us in the last 20mins and IMO would have been more likely to score, we played well in the second half and none of the changes made us worse.

Ok at the end of the day we have lost six away on the bounce but its not like we have had the bottom six teams...

Man city 1 - 0 - we played shit fair enough but they will not lose many at home this season with the talent they have.

Sunderland 1 - 0 - they hadnt been beaten at home all season when we played them and we played well and should have got at least a goal.

Chelsea 1 - 0 - Ok they where on a bad run of form but again we played well and should have had something.

Liverpool 2 - 1 - Last minute blah blah blah but again we played well.

Stoke 2 - 0 - shite / horrible / awful, not an easy place to go but we should have been better.

Spurs 2 - 1 - last minute again but i feel we played well.

Lets not make out that we are worse off away from home as we where under previous managers because we are not, at least we have gone away and played some stuff that is worth watching.

As long as we do the business at home we will be better than ok. home record P13 W6 D5 L2 - Not bad IMO

stop talking sense ffs -this isn't the place for it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.