Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Tube Bolton Stuff

superjohnmcginlay

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

Couple of cracking goals there. Loved the Danish lads, cracking players

The run from Jensen on the third is unreal. The sort of goal you’d rarely see back then but folk would be raving about now.

That Johansen goal is underrated too. Mainly because I’d completely forgotten about it. God knows why he always wore a shirt about three sizes too big for him. 

2 hours ago, DazBob said:

Missed at Wigan away too iirc.  Think we still won the match though?

Saw the Wigan miss recently which I’d completely forgot about.

Definitely remember Szczesny saving a terrible effort from him live on Sky; the day Cohen came on and scored the winner just after his dad had died. 

• Site Supporter
On 03/08/2022 at 08:04, paulhanley said:

It was a featureless 0-0 draw at ours. That was a midweek replay. As I recall Martinez picked a weakened team for them. Their fans went into a meltdown that the full first XI wasn't picked for their most important fixture in any season. It was black arms bands for weeks in pie-land.

Featureless? It wasn’t even that good. 

• 1 month later...

Chungy !!!

Found this on line made by a korean bloke for his time at Wanderers , He wasnt Jay-Jay but I forgot how good he was for us until his broken leg . What I do remember tho was that he was looking for the next pass to make even before he received the ball .

Anyway  some stuff I dont remember and some stuff i probably never saw .

4 hours ago, waddy256 said:

Chungy !!!

Found this on line made by a korean bloke for his time at Wanderers , He wasnt Jay-Jay but I forgot how good he was for us until his broken leg . What I do remember tho was that he was looking for the next pass to make even before he received the ball .

That’s one of the strangest highlights reel I’ve seen. 4:50 before any assist and 5:20 before any of his goals 😁

6 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

That’s one of the strangest highlights reel I’ve seen. 4:50 before any assist and 5:20 before any of his goals 😁

The first two highlights are him being muscled off the ball with him mis-controlling it sandwiched inbetween. :D

On 25/10/2022 at 02:32, waddy256 said:

Chungy !!!

Diddledee will be wanking himself silly watching that

• 1 month later...