Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

12 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Oxenholme and then taxi from there, saves pissing about waiting for a train to Kendal that’s only a few minutes journey anyway 

Think we’re doing Rotherham away rather than Kendal

cheers mate, were doing 1 or the other, but i think i fancy kendall a tad more

10 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Oxenholme and then taxi from there, saves pissing about waiting for a train to Kendal that’s only a few minutes journey anyway 

Think we’re doing Rotherham away rather than Kendal

Oxenholme isn't much further from the ground either than Kendal station is either to be honest.

6 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Trans-Pennine between Manchester and Oxenholme (Virgin between Wigan and Oxenholme) so that leg will be unaffected. Does mean you’d have to get a taxi to Kendal though (although this is the best option anyway as above). 

Nowt stopping at Bolton. I think.

about 40 ish colls  made the journey down, £9 in and then we got lumped with the toll road both ways, a decent performance chasetown had a few close shaves in the first half including hitting the bar, but overall colls dominated play,kept giving sloppy balls away. if they had took there chances we could have had double figures, there keeper was far to good for them, a very friendly bunch. all in all a worth while trip. 

12 hours ago, L/H White said:

colls are flying, 1 point off top spot 

some team that cleggy's put together 

opted to play golf last night instead of doing that trip

did the usual go?

Coach to Marske on the 13th and coach to Kendal on the 20th, it looks like the Kendal trip is staying behind for a couple of hours after the game, I'm driving because I've got my 60th to go to after the game :drinks:

42 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Coach to Marske on the 13th and coach to Kendal on the 20th, it looks like the Kendal trip is staying behind for a couple of hours after the game, I'm driving because I've got my 60th to go to after the game :drinks:

How much is coach pal?