Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Non League Chatter

leigh white

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

How much is coach pal?

As Carlos has said they are standard fare £15, we have to start being a bit stricter now and you need to pay as you put your name down [non refundable] as we had too many last year booking on the coach then not turning up, it cost the club a good few quid which we can't afford

11 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

As Carlos has said they are standard fare £15, we have to start being a bit stricter now and you need to pay as you put your name down [non refundable] as we had too many last year booking on the coach then not turning up, it cost the club a good few quid which we can't afford

Thats fine mate, even better your coming back later

Any idea what time you aim to leave from colls?

5 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Might well end up jumping on the coach to Kendal at that price rather than messing with trains but will put it to the committee. 

Looking forward to Saturday’s double header, wish it happened more often. 

Talking to Bod on Sunday about the coach, it does seem the better option on the day than messing about on the bus to and from Kendal to Oxenholme.

• Moderators

Before talk of away games, we've got Market Drayton Town at home tomoz, 3pm if you fancy that then a dart to the unibol.

Monday night is the big one, I'm saying it's our biggest game ever. Promotion favourites Prescot Cables sat in 4th with games in hand, us sat 2nd with a game in hand, essentially the top 2, with 1 automatic promotion spot. It's absolutely massive. They'll bring loads, we need to get as many as possible on.

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

Before talk of away games, we've got Market Drayton Town at home tomoz, 3pm if you fancy that then a dart to the unibol.

Monday night is the big one, I'm saying it's our biggest game ever. Promotion favourites Prescot Cables sat in 4th with games in hand, us sat 2nd with a game in hand, essentially the top 2, with 1 automatic promotion spot. It's absolutely massive. They'll bring loads, we need to get as many as possible on.

We'll be there monday 

Don’t know what was more frustrating today, Colls or BWFC. Could have scored twenty between them with the amount of missed chances. Big fan of being able to go to both games though, was parked up at the UniBolt within 18 minutes of leaving the Skuna. Would be nice if it happened a bit more often. 

18 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Colls 4 Prescot 1

God I love a win against those whinging placky Scouse gets

never used to bother me scousers till i started watching non league, but there all the fuckin same, whinging moaning twats, no wonder other regions of the country hate them.

2 hours ago, fester58 said:

never used to bother me scousers till i started watching non league, but there all the fuckin same, whinging moaning twats, no wonder other regions of the country hate them.

They’ve always been the same. Mental difference considering Prescot is only a dozen miles away down the Lancs.