Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Man U Away

Smiley

I think you're being a bit harsh on yourself mate you're not that bad..... just a loser!!

Now Now hop a long - you will be wanting someone to carry you to your seat if we make it to Wembley.

Welllllll meet again, dont know where, dont know when, but I know welll meet again some European tour

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

home end for me as it's free, but south stand right next to the away end.

Bolton fans are horrible to the united fans you know. The stuff I have to listen to.

Makes me swell with teary pride at the sheer variety of insults we can muster at the franchise.

Marvelllous.

Well they went on open sale on Thursday just gone. So i rekon more than anything it's the buzz of the cup win following through and whites turning out for this one. Can't wait for this!

Corporate ticket now sorted

Thanks to them for saving me ?42 :drinks: :drinks:

Snap, wonder how many Bolton fans will actually be in the wrong end, seems like a lot are getting freebies from work.

Funny how Munich fans complain about never being able to get a ticket to watch their team, but we can get them in there end no hassle.

Snap, wonder how many Bolton fans will actually be in the wrong end, seems like a lot are getting freebies from work.

Funny how Munich fans complain about never being able to get a ticket to watch their team, but we can get them in there end no hassle.

vermin, the lot of em

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.