Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Drain Repairs

Any of you guys do drain repairs? Had a blocked drain today for the 2nd time in about 4 months so I got out the jet people to blast away the shit etc and had a camera put

down the drain to find out the cause. The camera showed that the drain had sank therefore causing a build up (the drain had also cracked). He has yet to come back with a

quote but a guess I will be paying top dollar. Does anyone have any advice or know of anyone who does this kind of work...Cheers.

Any of you guys do drain repairs? Had a blocked drain today for the 2nd time in about 4 months so I got out the jet people to blast away the shit etc and had a camera put

down the drain to find out the cause. The camera showed that the drain had sank therefore causing a build up (the drain had also cracked). He has yet to come back with a

quote but a guess I will be paying top dollar. Does anyone have any advice or know of anyone who does this kind of work...Cheers.

Is it not covered on you house insurance?

What Smiffs is saying is his price is ?1000.

Simple dig down, repair, and reinstatement, should take no more than 2 days for 2 men (?600) plus materials (?200), tool/plant hire (?100) and a skip (?100).

Any more and they;re taking the piss, unless its 20 foot deep and in the middle of Bradshawgate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.