Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bromilow Arms

chrisw99

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Horwich RMI Cricket Club (Pavilion on Ramsbottom road) Is also open before all home games. With the Greenwood and Vic closing, theres not much choice. Car park and bus stops at bottom of road for anyone who fancies a few drinks then hop on the bus to the game.

Cheap drinks and all 12.45pm games shown

Including those Ploughman's Snacks?

A cracker, a cheese triangle and a pickle in a little bag.

I've not seen them for years, I do hope that they do still do them.

Pickled Eggs, there is something that you don't see very often these days. has anybody ever eaten one? Are they as shit as they look?

Pickled eggs are great, :good:

They have pickle in their name, so by default, they're already in the ewww! category of food, well I don't have groups of different food, but I'd put all things pickle realted in the afore mentioned category.

I do like Pickled onion Monster Munch though, strange in't it like.no?

Guest bwfcdan

Corrected.

Do you think? I thought it looked quite smart before matches. I can see it looking a bit tacky when punters go in when there's no game...

The pub will not be opening the poster said for atleast 3 weeks . Since the Bromilow shut most of the clientel have moved up the road to Barnstormers . This includes my self . The Barnstormers is a cracking pub with atleast 4 real ales on everyday and the finest selection of barmaids you have ever seen. See you all in there on Sunday .

The pub will not be opening the poster said for atleast 3 weeks . Since the Bromilow shut most of the clientel have moved up the road to Barnstormers . This includes my self . The Barnstormers is a cracking pub with atleast 4 real ales on everyday and the finest selection of barmaids you have ever seen. See you all in there on Sunday .

Is it still full of dickhead teenagers as well?

When it re-opened last time, which would be about 12 months ago, for a few weeks. Then gave up on it as it was getting full of dickhead teenagers.

Honestly Gonk no kids in there , or else i wouldnt go in. Give it another try . Remember though i can only speak for the Wanderers fans. And the everyday customers who go in .

• Site Supporter

Honestly Gonk no kids in there , or else i wouldnt go in. Give it another try . Remember though i can only speak for the Wanderers fans. And the everyday customers who go in .

last time i went in there, they were serving cans only on match days, not bothered since.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.