Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Targets

Zico

• Moderators

Klasnic either starts and goes off after an hour, or comes on for the last 30, he cannot play the full 90.

last 30 as an impact sub for me

as opposed to a no-impact sub, which begs the question why you'd bother putting him on

fcuking 'impact sub' my arse

Guest Blixa

Klasnic and Kevin Davies up front together is a big no no for me. Too old, too slow.

You're not wrong. We need pace up front.

• Moderators

Klasnic's goals to minutes ratio pretty much demand 20 minutes each game

particularly if you're pumping balls into the box in desperate need of a goal

quite happy to have him on the bench

more useful than Robbie Blakes anecdotes and jokes and what not

Contract News: Barcelona have extended the contract of highly-rated midfielder Thiago Alcantara to 2015 and have increased his buy-out clause to 90million euros (?81m). Alcantara, who impressed at the European Under 21 Championship for Spain, was linked with a string of Premier League clubs, including Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United.

On Sky News this - and i think we'd have got him for ?80m gutted....enter Henri Lansbury!!

It was reported over here yesterday, on the extremely informative and knowledgeable media output that is the Football Show, that Bolton were in for Williams. So without going through the previous 18 pages in this thread.....any truth?

• Moderators

Contract News: Barcelona have extended the contract of highly-rated midfielder Thiago Alcantara to 2015 and have increased his buy-out clause to 90million euros (?81m). Alcantara, who impressed at the European Under 21 Championship for Spain, was linked with a string of Premier League clubs, including Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United.

On Sky News this - and i think we'd have got him for ?80m gutted....enter Henri Lansbury!!

1 year loan then?!

as opposed to a no-impact sub, which begs the question why you'd bother putting him on

fcuking 'impact sub' my arse

I would think that the vast majority of the board would class Klasnic as an Impact sub.

I would think that the vast majority of the board would class Klasnic as an Impact sub.

If we're "stuck" with SKD and we end up not getting Sturridge back, I'd be quite happy with SKD and Moreno up front with Klasnic, Robbie Blake and Danny Ward as back-ups. Maybe Moreno's pace, playing off the last man, will be the foil that SKD needs to regain his "form"?

Guest Blixa

1 year loan then?!

Marc Iles being wise after the event on Twitter as ever. Claims our interest was 'last summer'.

If we're "stuck" with SKD and we end up not getting Sturridge back, I'd be quite happy with SKD and Moreno up front with Klasnic, Robbie Blake and Danny Ward as back-ups. Maybe Moreno's pace, playing off the last man, will be the foil that SKD needs to regain his "form"?

I would like to see us go into the new campaign with a bit more quality than that. Any news on that Korean lad from Monaco, Park Chu-Young i think. He looks a cracker on you tube!

:whistle:

• Members

I would like to see us go into the new campaign with a bit more quality than that. Any news on that Korean lad from Monaco, Park Chu-Young i think. He looks a cracker on you tube!

:whistle:

Can he do a seal dribble though??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.