Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheap Holiday Destinations....

Surprised nobody has mentioned Egypt; cheap as chips and the Pound has recovered some strength against their pound

Or

Mexico AI; pretty good value

I think folk are a bit bored of me banging a drum about Egypt tbh.

Plus HL knows I'd be able to sort something for him if he asked, so I assumed he doesn't want to go there.

If we're going as far as Mexico then you can't go wrong with Goa. Got to be one of the best and cheapest holiday places around. Unfortunately the Russians obviously think the same.

They make the stereotypical 'Brit abroad' look well mannered and full of culture. They're a disgrace (although the birds are really fit!).

I had a holiday romance with a Russian once. I think he was a wrong un to be honest, but he wasn't scared of going to the bar & the accent was sort of sexy.

But I presume you're asking for a "are they proper filthy" recommendation.

Edited by no balls

I had a holiday romance with a Russian once. I think he was a wrong un to be honest, but he wasn't scared of going to the bar & the accent was sort of sexy.

Did he say "I will break you." in an Ivan Drago stylee?

I'm off to Cyprus this year, last time was over 10years ago think this time will be expensive

Last 2 years was Turkey and Egypt, Loved Turkey, Egypt might of been better if the food in the AL was better.

Anyway like said before anywhere out of Euro would be fine, unlike me :blink:

Went 2 weeks self catering in Gran can a 3 weeks back, cost a grand and spent 2k for both of us. you can find places that do 1 euro a pint but the fucking wifes drinks make the round the same price as any other bar.

Booked goa in November 2 weeks B&B, cost just under 2 grand (but you can get it for ?600ish each in a shitter hotel) and been told ill have change from a grand from many a folk whove been!

Turkeys always a safe bet too. All inc can be had for ?350 and its cheap enough to eat out if you get the right places and just abuse the hotel for drinks.

• Site Supporter

Went 2 weeks self catering in Gran can a 3 weeks back, cost a grand and spent 2k for both of us. you can find places that do 1 euro a pint but the fucking wifes drinks make the round the same price as any other bar.

Booked goa in November 2 weeks B&B, cost just under 2 grand (but you can get it for ?600ish each in a shitter hotel) and been told ill have change from a grand from many a folk whove been!

Turkeys always a safe bet too. All inc can be had for ?350 and its cheap enough to eat out if you get the right places and just abuse the hotel for drinks.

Turkey is a shithole and the people are mithering thieves. 99% of the ale is Efes, which is shite, it's dirty and the whole place gives me the creeps.

You get what you pay for. Particularly in Turkey.

I disliked Turkey with a venom! That said Efes got me pissed so it wasn't all bad. The country is third World and the people are mithering thieving muslim cunts. The place was dirty and there was a mosque right next door to my "apartment" (it was a concrete box) which played whailing music from 6am until late.

Avoid at all costs unless you want to see Ephesus, which was very impressive! Plus the beaches were very nice and white sand and cleanish! Plus most of the chavvy birds there had their tits out!

You get what you pay for.

Of course you do. But you can spend a fortune and still not get anywhere decent in europe. Depends what he's after. He might be happy sat in a boozer int sun all day everyday or he might want shit for't'do int day.

Ive found tenerife and gran canaria can cater for most folk, not massively expensive but depends ont budget and if you can be arsed with the "benedorm" style resorts!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.