Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Reckon This Lad Might Post On Here!

How, but more importantly, why?

"he had a five-year relationship with Victoria, a 1969 VW Beetle he bought from a family of Jehovah's Witnesses."

Not quite sure why they need to inform us that it was previously owned by Jovos, but an excellent snippet of additional information nonetheless.

Guest bwfcdan

I can think of a fair few splitters that could quite easily straddle the eiffel tower with their wide ons

Katie Price would be up for that..

Theres nowt as queer as folk. Or big E.

Few years back heard about a bloke who used to get aroused by street signs. He'd be whacking one off on them. Cant they just do a labotomy on these people? Or at least electrocute them?

Theres nowt as queer as folk. Or big E.

Few years back heard about a bloke who used to get aroused by street signs. He'd be whacking one off on them. Cant they just do a labotomy on these people? Or at least electrocute them?

Some people get off on that!

• Members

When I was an apprentice, there was an odd loner in the turning section (working on lathes for them who haven't a clue about engineering) who always worked nights with one other bloke. They used to take turns at kipping.

The loner got caught with his old man up the lathe spindle which he had packed with a substance called tallow. Apparently he'd been shagging his lathe for ages by standing on a crate; shoving it in, setting the speed at 1000rpm and flicking the power on and off.

Instant dismissal. Daft twat could easily have had it ripped off if owt had gone wrong.

There's some strange fookers around - shagging machinery and cars. I used to think Widders was odd.

When I was in the concrete industry the drivers would tell of a City Gent (Brolly, Bowler etc.) who would stand alongside their trucks and caress the tyres with one hand whilst giving himself a rub with the other.

A quick squirt with the washdown hose usually sorted him out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.