Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Having A Nap

I used to finish at 12.30 on a Friday.... I either went for a massive booze session up town in the afternoon or went for a quiet couple of hours kip. I preferred the kip. the best 2-3 hours of the week!

I love a nap, call me old and decrepit but I do!

I used to have power naps at work all the time

In fact, the girlies of our office were great, they'd shut up whilst I slept and answer my phone

And when I used to go to meetings I could always book a quiet room which was basically a small office with a PC, phone, desk and blinds, oh I slept some in them

Power naps, fucking ace, expecially inbetween back to back meetings

I used to have power wanks at work all the time

In fact, the girlies of our office were great, they'd shut up whilst I wanked and answer my phone

And when I used to go to meetings I could always book a quiet room which was basically a small office with a PC, phone, desk and blinds, oh I wanked some in them

Power wanks, fucking ace, expecially inbetween back to back meetings

Editted for accuracy

• Site Supporter

I always feel worse if I have a long nap in the aft but the secret is to only have a short nod - no more than about 20 mins. That way you get a boost without feeling groggy afterwards but if you have kids you know you have no fucking chance of any kind of afternoon noddage! :nea:

if i have keys to a job start between 5.30/6 am bk home for 12/1 then nap time till 2.30/3 :drinks:

If he has the keys to someone's house he's working in, he starts between 5.30 and 6. Has a nap at 12, then goes home at 2.30 after wanking in the laundry basket.

• Site Supporter

power naps do work apparently.

but a power nap does not involve sleep.

just close your eyes for 10 mins, but dont drift off, and you should feel better for it.

btw, i dont believe a word of it. if closed my eyes now for 10mins, id be out for a couple of hours. then feel like shit afterwards.

power naps do work apparently.

but a power nap does not involve sleep.

just close your eyes for 10 mins, but dont drift off, and you should feel better for it.

If I've been doing a lot of driving, I've pulled into a service station and had a 10 minute power nap, as Homer says, never actually drifting into a proper sleep. It does me the world of good

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.