Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Strangeways

The Loius Theroux programme needed subtitles with all the gangsta brother talk.

The Strangeways programme is just depressing imo.

Burndens Bogs - Not a lover of prison type TV (but always ends up wathing 'em), things have moved on a bit since Prisoner cell block H.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

How much of a cunt was the lad with the 'wife' - taking on her 4 kids, none of which were his, one of which was still in nappies!

It'd be like a bucket of wallpaper paste would that. Tramp.

• Site Supporter

How much of a cunt was the lad with the 'wife' - taking on her 4 kids, none of which were his, one of which was still in nappies!

What got me about that little big 'family unit was that, while he was keeping his head down, hoping for an open prison with weekends off and stuff, she was busy winding him up about not getting involved enough with the kids and stuff. She looked to be about 5 seconds away from a slap which would have put his Cat D application back a few weeks.

What got me about that little big 'family unit was that, while he was keeping his head down, hoping for an open prison with weekends off and stuff, she was busy winding him up about not getting involved enough with the kids and stuff. She looked to be about 5 seconds away from a slap which would have put his Cat D application back a few weeks.

She looked like the chaviest bint walking god's green earth.

Guest bwfcdan

That David Charlton's took out an injunction to stop the papers releasing stories about that chavy bint's affair with him...

She was asked why your staying by him when he's inside...

She said "its because i want to spend the rest of my life with him"

What she really meant was...

coz no other fucker is a big enough mug to take on my 4 kids and deal with me the scrotiest specimen known to man living in a fucking dump of an house on benefits.

Its all about reading between the lines with these shows.

Nailed on she's fucking every dealer on her estate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.