Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bin Men

I work in the waste industry and come into direct contact with The local councils finest on a daily basis. I work at the landfill site they tip at in the weighbridge.

Here are my views....

They all absolutely hate each other... every wagon has a crew and they REFUSE (not a pun) to help each other no matter what.

They all want to finish as early as possible, no matter what,it's job and finish and the earliest I've seen a wagon finish is 11.25AM and they get paid until 4

They haven't got a brain between the lot of them, i know it's not the most mentally challenging job but they need to fill in a waste transfer note and there is one guy who is in charge of the wagon, a supervisor I suppose, who still can't spell Carlisle after 15 months of coaching and he lives there.

There is one loader who comes into my workplace on a daily basis who smells like he has shit himself on a good day. On a bad day he is insufferable. seemingly he keeps birds and likes a drink. he goes home from work, gets pissed, goes into his aviary and falls asleep amongst the birdshit then gets up and comes to work the next day without washing or changing. This cycle goes on for days on end.

There is one "woman" who drives a bin wagon and getting past the tattoos and swearing she is a horror, her nickname is mangina. She comes into our office every day and asks to use the toilet... the thing is when she leaves it is nearly a fuckin evacuation job, the stench is rancid. She is about 45 and built like a brick shithouse. Much to my dismay took a fancying to me a while ago. I have never been as scared in my life!!

There are loads more things I could tell but they aren't all bad...

• Site Supporter

I work in the waste industry and come into direct contact with The local councils finest on a daily basis. I work at the landfill site they tip at in the weighbridge.

Here are my views....

They all absolutely hate each other... every wagon has a crew and they REFUSE (not a pun) to help each other no matter what.

They all want to finish as early as possible, no matter what,it's job and finish and the earliest I've seen a wagon finish is 11.25AM and they get paid until 4

They haven't got a brain between the lot of them, i know it's not the most mentally challenging job but they need to fill in a waste transfer note and there is one guy who is in charge of the wagon, a supervisor I suppose, who still can't spell Carlisle after 15 months of coaching and he lives there.

There is one loader who comes into my workplace on a daily basis who smells like he has shit himself on a good day. On a bad day he is insufferable. seemingly he keeps birds and likes a drink. he goes home from work, gets pissed, goes into his aviary and falls asleep amongst the birdshit then gets up and comes to work the next day without washing or changing. This cycle goes on for days on end.

There is one "woman" who drives a bin wagon and getting past the tattoos and swearing she is a horror, her nickname is mangina. She comes into our office every day and asks to use the toilet... the thing is when she leaves it is nearly a fuckin evacuation job, the stench is rancid. She is about 45 and built like a brick shithouse. Much to my dismay took a fancying to me a while ago. I have never been as scared in my life!!

There are loads more things I could tell but they aren't all bad...

You've said yourself recently Jazza that it's been a while.

Get in amongst it lad.

HBAHTs?

Quality :rofl: =D>

And Spider,did you mean how big are her tats?

I smiled at the bin men this week on my way out, I can be nice like that. They just looked at me as though I'd just asked them wheel my bin back to it's little alcove rather than just dump it willy nilly, half emptied.

I'll not rush to be polite to them again. Miserable wankers.

You've said yourself recently Jazza that it's been a while.

Get in amongst it lad.

HBAHTs?

HBAHT?

I am not sure I can answer that accurately but they certainly aren't massive, On a summers day "she" wears a high Viz vest with a vest top underneath to show her Whitesnake and Black Sabbath Tattoos off. Her tits are there for all to see that have the bottle to look, but unfortunately, at work, I'm professional to the last and keep my eyes averted. Well ok it's either professionalism or I think I would feel a bit gay looking at her chest

I am scared of her.

I know she's on facebook, though not a friend, I'll try and find a pic.

in answer to your advice "get in about it lad" I'd much rather have a wank... it would be safer both in the sexual health front and in case i get my head kicked in

Jazza! Slap her arse hard and ride the waves lad :rofl: :good:

Andy, If I slapped her arse she'd probably lay me out, either that or rape me.

She told me a story today whilst signing her ticket about an agency loader (a casual worker with no experience) who turned up with No Balls favourite grey marl jogging bottoms on on his first day yesterday....

Seemingly in the bin loading World it is a schoolboy error. the constant movement and rushing about on a surprisingly warm day makes your manparts sweat profusely.

Anyway, I'll try to recount it as she told it.

" The lad was sweating like a rapist after 15 minutes and after an hour his knackers were sticking to his leg so bad he could hardly walk ( she was doing a cupping motion between her legs at this point and laughing heartily) He looked like his bollocks were red hot"

She is a classy babe

The other side is that she's more than likely to agree to you getting your brown wings from her.

I got my brown wings years ago.

I would be more scared of her getting her brown wings from me

• Members

Andy, If I slapped her arse she'd probably lay me out, either that or rape me.

She told me a story today whilst signing her ticket about an agency loader (a casual worker with no experience) who turned up with No Balls favourite grey marl jogging bottoms on on his first day yesterday....

Seemingly in the bin loading World it is a schoolboy error. the constant movement and rushing about on a surprisingly warm day makes your manparts sweat profusely.

Anyway, I'll try to recount it as she told it.

" The lad was sweating like a rapist after 15 minutes and after an hour his knackers were sticking to his leg so bad he could hardly walk ( she was doing a cupping motion between her legs at this point and laughing heartily) He looked like his bollocks were red hot"

She is a classy babe

Admit it mate - you get a semi on when she talks mucky?

When I was a lad and had a Saturday job on the market, the bin men on there were brilliant.

Lazy bastards the lot of 'em, but never met a funnier bunch.

Most of them are great lads

• Site Supporter

When I was a lad and had a Saturday job on the market, the bin men on there were brilliant.

Lazy bastards the lot of 'em, but never met a funnier bunch.

i always believed thats what this country needs more of, lazy but funny blokes. :roll:

i always believed thats what this country needs more of, lazy but funny blokes. :roll:

Why? Who said that Bolton market, circa 1992, is a representation of an idealistic future for the UK?

Was just saying they were a top bunch of fellas.

Got a dirt track at the back of the garden where we leave the bins and the bin wagon drives down to collect the crap. About a month ago there was a car parked in the middle of the track so the wagon couldn't get past, instead of getting out and knocking on the door of the house it was stopped behind, they sat in the wagon for 80 minutes blasting the horn every couple of seconds until they got fed up and reversed out.

I was out in the garden and was in no rush to tell them it was me neighbours car.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.