Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The crazy fucked up world of diddledumb

Absolute shower of shite, why has it been pinned? Only read the first page...

To be fair there were a couple of entertaining pages in the thread but I have no time for the workshy attention seeking clown.

I think he tells lies and is a sponger.

* that's my opinion... not meant as abuse.

It's a bit rich to call someone attention seeking when you were opening your heart on the forum about your personal problems.

context is everything

It's a bit rich to call someone attention seeking when you were opening your heart on the forum about your personal problems.

theres a difference between pouring your heart out to all and sundry after the end of your marriage and telling everyone about walking around town with a balloon.

TBF though, 12 pages in and Diddles has not actually contributed a great deal to this. Just post after post of people either having a pop or saying they can't believe that they've just wasted valuable minutes of their lives reading it.

theres a difference between pouring your heart out to all and sundry after the end of your marriage and telling everyone about walking around town with a balloon.

...and sh*ging your cousin....

Edited by Andybwfc

Thanks Jue, its booked up for the night I want [16th July]

You tried this place?

Kings Hotel

Stopped there myself and can;t knock it. Owners are really friendly and the breakfast is the best I've ever had in Blackpool.

Check out the reviews on Tripadvisor too.

You tried this place?

Kings Hotel

Stopped there myself and can;t knock it. Owners are really friendly and the breakfast is the best I've ever had in Blackpool.

Cheers Daz, that is booked up as well, looks like all the Leythers and Yarkshermen are booking up all the half decent hotels, then again it is mid july

Guest bwfcdan

You tried this place?

Kings Hotel

Stayed there on a football tour a few year back, was bloody awful. Maybe's it's bucked up it's ideas since then.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.