Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Penn And Teller

That can you fool em programme on sat night. Now i don't believe in magic, but how can a man take a pack of cards that he's been given by someone else, pick a royal flush with the cards faced down, whilst blind folded. Sorry for the long sentence. Any ideas?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows your mate, the magician- hypnotist doing? He could tell you i'm sure

Doing very well he is! Just started to do gastric band hypnosis and he has them queuing out of the door! He advertised in a local hale magazine and his phone never stops ringing.

Went round and he won't tell me how it's done! Normally if I'm on the right track he will tell me but I'm miles away with this one. Grrrr

That can you fool em programme on sat night. Now i don't believe in magic, but how can a man take a pack of cards that he's been given by someone else, pick a royal flush with the cards faced down, whilst blind folded. Sorry for the long sentence. Any ideas?

If you watch is again, when Penn gives him the deck he clearly adds his own cards to the bottom of the deck. Sleight of hand to get the cards from the bottom of the deck.

I've only seen a little bit of this and it's just sends you crazy thinking how do they do that!

I was watching some America's got talent the other day and there was this Marine who had come back from Afghanistan, his talent was magic, he said he grew up knowing and learning origami.

He had a female assistant and rectangle box, the women got inside, and he started to fold this box in different ways a bit like origami, the box ended up being so small and he also stuck a few swords straight through, unless that woman had some kind of magical power that she could turn her bones on or off[disappear/reappear]I don't know how this could have been achieved, my only other thought is that under the box there is some kinda of magic mirrors going on, however he proved nothing was under the box and you could see straight through it.

He unfolded the box and she came out.

• Site Supporter

I've only seen a little bit of this and it's just sends you crazy thinking how do they do that!

I was watching some America's got talent the other day and there was this Marine who had come back from Afghanistan, his talent was magic, he said he grew up knowing and learning origami.

He had a female assistant and rectangle box, the women got inside, and he started to fold this box in different ways a bit like origami, the box ended up being so small and he also stuck a few swords straight through, unless that woman had some kind of magical power that she could turn her bones on or off[disappear/reappear]I don't know how this could have been achieved, my only other thought is that under the box there is some kinda of magic mirrors going on, however he proved nothing was under the box and you could see straight through it.

He unfolded the box and she came out.

You've sussed it Diddles. Can't get much past you!

Doing very well he is! Just started to do gastric band hypnosis and he has them queuing out of the door! He advertised in a local hale magazine and his phone never stops ringing.

Went round and he won't tell me how it's done! Normally if I'm on the right track he will tell me but I'm miles away with this one. Grrrr

Is it because he's a Jedi Master?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.