Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Long Have You Been Wed

• Site Supporter

19 years. Am I supposed to do something special next year?

northern...its china so fcuk it off

i did

China, got lots of that shit already. Cleared out the garage last week but wasn't allowed to throw any of it out. The missus defo doesn't need anymore feckin china!

Right, here's the plan. I've been wed 17 years in September. The next biggie will be my China one. How about, as a bit of an experiment, you go out and buy her her favourite Chinese take-away meal and then let us know how you went on. If it goes badly for you I'll then know not to joke about with such things.:good:

Not married,

Been together just over 8, got mortgage together just over 5 years ago.

Will have kids b4 i get married i of thought - cant be bothered with the whole wedding day thing, maybe getting married with two strangers as witnesses id consider. What hate the attention of getting married in front of family and friends

Together 11 years, technically married for two and a half and now midway through divorce!!!

We got to the decree nisi stage, but I've yet to receive my decree absolute. Is there a time limit on that before it all has to be done again, does anyone know?

He was always half a job Harry so I'm not at all surprised.

P.S. I'll not be doing it again.

You'll only get the absolute if you apply for it.

If he divorced you, he was supposed to apply for it 6 weeks after the nisi was granted.

If he didn't apply for it, then you can, once 4 1/2 months has passed from the nisi being granted.

We got to the decree nisi stage, but I've yet to receive my decree absolute. Is there a time limit on that before it all has to be done again, does anyone know?

Not sure if there's a time limit??

P.P.S. Neither will I

My Mum and Dad divorced in 81 and when my Mum remarried in 95 turns out they'd never done the decree absolute.

I dont think it matters and is merely a formality

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.