Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chungy

Guest bwfcdan

Guest bwfcdan

Stretchered off against Newport. According to the BEN fella on twitter "Heard a crack, given oxygen". Sounds bad, possible broken leg. Fucked.

Stretchered off against Newport. According to the BEN fella on twitter "Heard a crack, given oxygen". Sounds bad, possible broken leg. Fucked.

We still got Robbie Blake!

Seriously, that has made me feel sick in the pit of me stomach. Hope and pray it's not true!

Guest bwfcdan

Marc Iles on twitter confirmed broken leg not sure if tibula or fibula

Where?

He's just said;

Important to say this poiint leg break is NOT CONFIRMED until hospital say so

Is this breaking news?

(see what I did there)

Anyway, in other news, it has been reported that Wanderersways resident mongalongadingdong Diddledee was so bereft on hearing the news that he has topped himself.

Every cloud..

Devastated, totally destroyed any excitement I had for the new season, it's just not fair. Holden and Lee are our best players and we're already weaker than last season without Elmander and Sturridge.

It's just spoiled everything.

Devastated, totally destroyed any excitement I had for the new season, it's just not fair. Holden and Lee are our best players and we're already weaker than last season without Elmander and Sturridge.

It's just spoiled everything.

Throw in the hard looking fixtures to start, we're gonna be playing catch up come october

Feel genuinely sick, not only has it ruined the season excitement, it's also fucked up the transfer market, looking forward to new players, yet we have now lost Lee, so what the fuck is the point!! Coyle's trying his best to get us playing nice, but M.Davies gets injured and Holden and Lee get fucking crippled by other players :angry: :angry: :angry:

You're shitting me? Jesus wept :angry:

I know they're Welsh but surely their English is good enough to understand the word "friendly"

Always a danger playing such lowly opposition, which begs the question why?

BOLTON...."Good to see you making your way back up from non-league obscurity Newport, would you like us to come play a game against you? raise your profile? make you some money? Oh, and while we're doing you this favour.... if you could just nobble one of our prized assets that'd be smashing too!!"

TAFF....."Righto boyo!!"

TOSSERS :angry: :angry: :angry:

You're shitting me? Jesus wept :angry:

I know they're Welsh but surely their English is good enough to understand the word "friendly"

Always a danger playing such lowly opposition, which begs the question why?

BOLTON...."Good to see you making your way back up from non-league obscurity Newport, would you like us to come play a game against you? raise your profile? make you some money? Oh, and while we're doing you this favour.... if you could just nobble one of our prized assets that'd be smashing too!!"

TAFF....."Righto boyo!!"

TOSSERS :angry: :angry: :angry:

haven't seen the tackle so can't comment... it does say a lot that the lad that made it was subbed after it though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.