Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Chungy

Guest bwfcdan

Just been announced on Sky he's going to be out for 9 months.

Bloody nightmare, so called bloody friendly match!

Feel really angry & pissed off.

Just seen the tackle,dirty fcuking cunt, 2 footed he meant to hurt him

Guest bwfcdan

I don't think he'll play for Bolton again, won't see him next season, we have been severly weakened again, he won't stay if we get relegated, I'm sure our odds have been slashed.

It just not fair :angry:

We will, even if we go down. There'll be very few teams if any going in for him without seeing him play some competitive football.

I agree though, I thought this season was gonna be a struggle anyway. This certainly hasn't helped our cause.

Edited by bwfcdan

We will, even if we go down. There'll be very few teams if any going in for him without seeing him play some competitive football.

I agree though, I thought this season was gonna be a struggle anyway. This certainly hasn't helped our cause.

Even if we do, this could seriously effect his game and confidence when he returns.

We din't do well whilst Lee was away with Korea, we weren't the same without Holden and we also don't have Elmander and Sturridge, also we have a very difficult start, playing catch up with a team far weaker than the team that was poor in 2011 and needed Sturridge[a loan] to keep us from trouble.

I'm pissed off, but I'm very worried about next season now, if we go down, the future looks very bleak for this club, unless we get some billionaire, some way to clear our debt.

It's negative what I'm saying, but right now I just don't believe, Holden and Lee are players that excite, if we lose M.Davies and our already limited creative players, I can see a lot of the old style of football, though saying that maybe we need to play ugly to get enough points, nothing has been learned this pre-season, we've just got weaker and lost our most creative team player.

I'm really sorry if this post pisses people off with it's doom and gloom theme, but I'm gutted and so angry, I just wish we could go back to the United away game and start again, without dickheads who try and ruin other players.

I feel sick for the lad. A year out is no joke, however well he's paid.

As for BWFC, I'm getting very worried by this run of very bad long-term injuries ........ JOB, Davis, Ricketts, Holden (x2), Lee. For a club our size, that's a lot of talent out of action. (Yeah, I know JOB's at WHU now).

Gutted for the lad...felt from Jan when he returned from the Asia cup he never really performed for us but his early from from Sept to Dec he was excellent. Was looking forward to see him perform like he started last season. Proves that in the Prem you need a strong squad and numbers. We sort of lost our way with Holden/Mark Davies/Zat Knight injuries and Chungy playing in the Asia cup games. Not much hope of signing any quality just hope we can get Sturridge on loan and another midfielder from somewhere. Signing Eagles maybe now a good signing after all? Still feel we will be in the bottom half of the table and anything from the first seven games is a bonus for us.

I'm fucking gutted but it doesn't mean that we're going down. Even if we aren't as strong or whatever, there are a lot of shit teams in the premiership this season. The 3 that have come up are not good enough and have added nobody of note, Wigan are weaker, Blackburn are in the shit and Wolves will be there or there abouts.

It's going to be next season now before we see Lee properly again, I just hope he can come back as good as he was before... Step forward Chris Eagles.

• Site Supporter

Even if we do, this could seriously effect his game and confidence when he returns.

We din't do well whilst Lee was away with Korea, we weren't the same without Holden and we also don't have Elmander and Sturridge, also we have a very difficult start, playing catch up with a team far weaker than the team that was poor in 2011 and needed Sturridge[a loan] to keep us from trouble.

I'm pissed off, but I'm very worried about next season now, if we go down, the future looks very bleak for this club, unless we get some billionaire, some way to clear our debt.

It's negative what I'm saying, but right now I just don't believe, Holden and Lee are players that excite, if we lose M.Davies and our already limited creative players, I can see a lot of the old style of football, though saying that maybe we need to play ugly to get enough points, nothing has been learned this pre-season, we've just got weaker and lost our most creative team player.

I'm really sorry if this post pisses people off with it's doom and gloom theme, but I'm gutted and so angry, I just wish we could go back to the United away game and start again, without dickheads who try and ruin other players.

So

I awlays thought you were a Widnes Two Hats side project.

I now realise Anewman has too much time on his hands.

• Site Supporter

Fuck me, they are something else them Koreans!

How could be Newport football player?

Tom is correct answer.

They must be violent, crazy, rude.

Come to Korea Tom.

All Korean will wait you in airport, They want kill you

Hi tom ^_^

I'm korean.

You want to die? ^_^??

Please tell me .your home address ^_^

I will send killer.

If you want live , um..no no

Fuc.k off and die^_^

Edited by MickyD

• Site Supporter

?? ????? ???? ? ????

?? ???

9?? ?? ?? 9? ?? ?? 9?? ?? ???

using Korea translator becomes

His brother and fair warning on bone-Yong put his tongue behind real 9-month? 9-9 hours gives us not to leave his tongue

I must admit, I don't get it. Unless it's really a Korean to LittleWhitt translation.

Edit = Oh, I take it WW doesn't have a S.Korean language font!

Edited by MickyD

• Site Supporter

Just watched the link. The perpetrator didn't get sent off for the two footed challenge, he was substituted. I wonder if the ref had a word with their manager and advised him to sub Miller.

Guest bwfcdan

Just watched the link. The perpetrator didn't get sent off for the two footed challenge, he was substituted. I wonder if the ref had a word with their manager and advised him to sub Miller.

He did.

Some one those Korean comments are bloody hilarious :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.