Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Look after yourself Garp, it just seems weird that since Oli went working down the smoke, it all starts kicking off.

The Big Sam says that he is not responsible

All these riots that are organised by twitter, facebook and txting on mobiles

Not that hard done by are they......

Indeed, if this stat is to be believed.

BlackBerry handsets, owned by more than a third of British teenagers

• Moderators

I work up in London, albeit in lovely Chelsea, West London so havn't seen any looting/violence but their are rumours knocking about that all football matches in London this weekend may be cancelled. Only whispers at the minute so most likely its rubbish but thought I would share it.

aye

Spurs is definitely touch and go - the yid at work is concerned as they called the games off last time they rioted

if all these fuckers are still at it, no doubt the games could get called off, due to lack of police

A few rubber bullets to the chest, these little shits will soon go home!!

Little shits. That's what they look like to me too. They've no reasoning for this, no grievances, they've no social issues, they're just short of a good crack.

Guest bwfcdan

Little shits. That's what they look like to me too. They've no reasoning for this, no grievances, they've no social issues, they're just short of a good crack.

Agreed!

I saw some footage ont news this morning of a group of 8 or 9 black yoofs booting the fuck out of a shop. I swear not one of em was over 11 years old.

If this gets blamed on the recent government cuts or whatever I will lose the will to live! Its purely down to the fact that areas like this are rife with feral youths and non working underclass twats.

too late

red ken was on talkshite earlier blaming it on bankers bonuses

I'm sure folk like him will be lapping it up. That Jock Galloway, he's another who'll have a sound bite too.

These fuckers don't even know about a banking crisis. Innit.

Just watching some footage on the news now. Getting on my tits this now.

Send in the army and impose a curfew. Anyone still on the streets at 9pm wearing a hood or with a scarf over their faces gets shot. The fucker will quickly show some respect to authority then.

The girlfried of the lad who got shot has just been on saying,"No way would he have shot at the police, but even if he did have a gun he wouldn't have used it."

WTF?!

Fucking sick of people looking for others to blame. Police, politicians, bankers, etc. These are 13-18 year olds for fuck sake. Gun the bastards down. All of 'em.

Its started in Lewisham now

and I can hear sirens from my flat

How far does it go before the police get given machine guns to shoot the fuckers

Fucking disgusting situation. I can hear about 25 different police sirens, 3 helocopters, just mental.

Police are too scared after years of being fucked about that they're scared of getting involved and just twating wronguns.

Now they've let it run 2 days its going to take some serious force to finish this - water cannons, twatings with trunchons & curfews are in order.

Edited by maaarsh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.