Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

He's on BBC blaming it on students EMA being cut. What a wanker!

How fucking mental do you have to be to think EMA is a good idea, or even acceptable, under any economic circumstances anyway.

Paying scroats to receive a free education they mostly waste. Brilliant.

Why is the news now saying police are being too strong after shoulder barging a kid to the ground and arresting him........fuck me are they thick?????? So bricks and flairs and any other shit is legal then!!!

My mate in the police said he bloody loved the riots in Oldham for the reason it's full on action!! I bet the police down there would love to let rip with the batons

well just checked email from home

our office was being attacked and police have vacuated it

no suprise, it was only a matter of time in barking

obviosuly i dont remember the riots form last time, but surely its only a matter of time before the general public start to fight back against these scumbags?

(not me obviosuly, someone bigger :D )

I'm really enjoying this becasue everyone on all sides are utter cunts. Police cunts, bone idol cunts, rioting cunts, politicin cunts. All cunts.

What about these squaddies cutting dead Taliban fingers off eh? Tut tut tut :roll:

cockney cunts

I'm really enjoying this becasue everyone on all sides are utter cunts. Police cunts, bone idol cunts, rioting cunts, politicin cunts. All cunts.

What about these squaddies cutting dead Taliban fingers off eh? Tut tut tut :roll:

It's all relative I suppose as I bet Ken Bigley would've preferred to lose a digit. :blink:

Were they already dead, I only half heard the story?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.