Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Which is what happens after the BBC & Guardian convince the police that they are the problem, rather than the gang culture which came over on the boat from Jamaica.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Brilliant, you are a loon. Didn't realise the editor of the Guardian was the head of the Met.

It was Rastamouse heading up the riots, pure bear.

If you want to know who is stopping the police, well you boys are in charge now, what's the issue?

Guest bwfcdan

They're saying they don't have enough police. Well simple solution, bring in the army!! They'll soon smash these cnuts up!!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Brilliant, you are a loon. Didn't realise the editor of the Guardian was the head of the Met.

If you want to know who is stopping the police, well you boys are in charge now, what's the issue?

They're bloody frightened of looking too tough. It's fucking mental. I work with several people who would make you look right of centre, and they're full behind any and all measures to fix this, but Cameron is such a fucking detox obsessed coward he won't do anything, the police won't act properly as they're all scared of being prosecuted for something.

Apparently there are 300 extra police drafted in from outside London.

They need about 20,000 right now. There's crowds of these cunts walking underneath my window.

Guest Frandsen08

They're saying they don't have enough police. Well simple solution, bring in the army!! They'll soon smash these cnuts up!!

they need the A-team, some WWF wrestlers and chuck norris.

just gone on facebook and some broad already has signed up to a group, "stop the london riots 2011" cunting hell!

They're bloody frightened of looking too tough. It's fucking mental. I work with several people who would make you look right of centre, and they're full behind any and all measures to fix this, but Cameron is such a fucking detox obsessed coward he won't do anything, the police won't act properly as they're all scared of being prosecuted for something.

Apparently there are 300 extra police drafted in from outside London.

They need about 20,000 right now. There's crowds of these cunts walking underneath my window.

drop boiling water on them

Crap.

Diversity in community creates lower levels of mutual trust, and lower 'social capital' in general. It's a statistically demonstrated reality, even correcting for other factors, whether people like it or not.

If those things contribute to this situation, well, such is life. Diversity works wonderfully for me as a skilled person, but I'm not going to try and pretend it's a 1 way bet for the country as a whole.

• Moderators

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

40 fcuking years of leftie do gooding

i won't be 'looking for justice' when some of these twats get shot

you' and your sort will be concerned that some of 'em might be innocent

well, fcuk em

if you're on the streets in the area, you're fair game

oh aye, and there's a predominanly brown tinge to the skins i've seen

pc or not, that's the case

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!

Ian Tomlinson the guy who died after being pushed to the ground by Police. They are now scared of being responsible for unlawful killing.

With all the media attention and mobile phones etc. they must be constantly wary of any form of 'robust' action.

Yeah lets bring in the lads who earn fuck all to bail them out.

Balls, I earned 43 thousand pounds in thr last 12 months and you can sod off if if I'm blaing the police out of this. Already have to do the fire bobbies job for them when they wake up and decide they are entitled to a 40% pay rise and aren't turning up until they get one so there.

Out of all this I definitely have no sympathy for the police and nor should anyone else. Let them earn their wage. Even money they murder a passer by before morning.

Yeah lets bring in the lads who earn fuck all to bail them out.

Fuk that to often we go crying to our forces, police have a job to do let them do it (same as them lazy fuk firemen that went on strike and left it to the forces), lads who have just come back from Afghan would end up going in full throttle then guess what happens, all over sky news, british soldiers are thugs, mtrderers, animals ETC and end up getting a charge sheet!!! !!

Guest bwfcdan

what sort of bullshit is this?

It's no bullshit. A local pet store in Croydon has been looted, they've let all the dogs out of there pens. It's all going off in there...

By all accounts some shopkeepers and mates have been fighting back now tonight

Apparently we also have no water cannon in the UK outside of Northern Ireland

Fortunately NW London seems ok, though twitter would have you believe otherwise. So much rumour mongering going on which is clearly not helping at all

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.