Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Residents of these areas will very soon attempt to "reclaim the streets". The looting and destruction will be replaced by a bloodbath and quite rightly so: these feral teenagers want a fucking good shoeing.

Guest Frandsen08

England game off now.

Gloves need to come off - water cannon, plastic bullets.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!

Impose a curfew, send in the army, shoot any cunt still out after the curfew.

Do that tonight.

I guarantee there will be no rioting tomorrow night.

These vermin know the police are shit scared of doing anything ever since they 'killed' that protestor bloke.

Unless they deal with this sharpish it's just gonna escalate and escalate.

This is a great opportunity for our army's marksmen to get some practice in whilst removing hooodie/scarf wearing scum from out streets. I'm taking the positives.

Also, shoot any mother/girlfriend/sister who then cries on telly saying how Leroy was such a lovely lad and even though he had a gun, he'd never have used it.

Was fixed on the BBC News Channel for hours on end last night till 3am. (regetted it when the alarm went off at 06.10 this morning) I couldnt turn it off.

I was fuckin appalled at what was going on and unfortunatly we cant just blame the blacks. There were groups of mixed race groups looting also. Now i am fairly young (ish)26 and cant comrehend the level of violence and hatred in the scenes being played out over the Capital last night.

I believe it comes down to disipline and your upbringing. I know for a fact if i was out looting or came home with a bag full of loot when i was living at my parents, my dad would have probably taken me straight down the police station and handed me straight in. Unfortunatly most people in my generation and certainly this current generation of teens and young adults have not got a diciplined bone in their cuntish bodies.

P.S all that shite it started with (so called) this Marc Duggan. fcuk him and every other muppet who carries a gun. You deserve to be shot dead because NO ONE carries a firearm for a laugh. If you carry a gun then you are intent on using it. Infact we should go the whole hog if you are found carrying a loaded weapon the police have the power to sieze it from you and shoot the little fuckin scrotes with their own weapon. Maybe that will make the shithouse cunts think twice.

This countrys going to the dogs!

Bollocks to water cannons. AK47s with red dot sight are what is needed.

Maybe each time one of those cunts are brought down with a head shot, the army marksman can say "Braap, braap" too.

I think you're getting a little over excited now, Daz. Take a valium.

Cameron has come back though, so he agrees that he should be running the country?

I think people have images of the Prime Minister sat at a huge desk with a bank of monitors in front of him and a microphone.

David Cameron..... 'Victor Tango Dib Dob Three.....lollypop lady required at Junction of Main Street and Bradshawgate.....Delta Romeo Hotel....Buy Greece, Sell Italy, Hold Portugal.....Charlie Foxtrot Hong King Fuey Six....milkfloat with blowout on East Lancs Road....Whiskey Bravo Eleventy Seven....dark skinned youths setting fire to Comet in Croydon....'

Right. Here's my solution to the riots.

1) Round all the lot of them up, and I mean ALL of them.

2) Find a nice deserted place in the highlands of Scotland / Wales / Dartmoor etc.

3) Build an electrified sheep pen approximately 1 mile square.

4) Herd every single one of the anarchist wankers into said pen.

5) Hand over the area to the RAF for use as laser guided bomb practice.

I think you're getting a little over excited now, Daz. Take a valium.

haha, maybe a little.

... but this is really, really, pissing me off.

Rioting is one thing, but when folks are having to jump out of windows because these fucktards have set fire to their homes something drastic needs to happen.

As someone has already said earlier. If I'd have even gone back to my Mum's house with something she knew I'd nicked, she'd have marched me down to the police station. In fact, as a little kid, I nicked some money off my dad. He told my mum, and I swear to God this is true, they took me and my bro to the police station - they'd obviously had a word with them beforehand, and one of the policemen took us into an office and gave us the biggest bollocking I'd ever had, threatening putting us in prison and all sorts. I can tell you, as an 8 yr old that is pretty damn scary and I never stole from my Dad again.

Trouble is, these kids will be taking home 50" televisions, and their parents will be like, "Result! Hope you've got a wall mount for it too, son."

It makes my blood boil.

Grrr.

Edited by DazBobParr

Fk the rubber bullets idea, get the army out there properly armed with orders to shoot to kill anyone looting or burning houses. Fk em, no loss to society.

Way way too soft in this country

Heard a phone in b4 some politician when challenged by someone to "send in the water cannons", "we are too civil in the uk to do that". oh fk off

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.