Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

While there's little deterrent to committing crime, scumbags will run the risk. What will the 500 arrests to date result in, most will be released because of lack of evidence despite a mountain of reasonable assumption, and the rest will pay a 50 quid fine.

Since the prison system can't cope, corporal punishment is the only answer. Guilty people should be punished by flogging all the way up to various forms of torture and for murderers/rapists/paedos, they should be put in a giant mincer to be fed to Third World countries. Victims should have the choice of whether to administer the punishment.

While there's little deterrent to committing crime, scumbags will run the risk.

I was listening to 5-Live this quite early this morning and they had somebody on making that point. They suggested that these scrotes will see a 42" Plasma in a shop and think "Fuck it, I'll have that" knowing there is very little chance of them getting caught, and even if they are caught it will just be a sentence of about 100 hours of community service, which they probably won't turn up for anyway.

I would quite like it if the police could stand at the top of a street where the trouble is happneing and then shout down "You've got 2 minutes to go home, anybody still on this street after that time is going to get mowed down by the boys on horseback"

Let them all gather, then seal off the area. Turn it into a real-life version of the Running Man.

It'd make great TV.

That jap film Battle Royale had it spot on. Put all the scroats of the community on an island and tell them only 1 survivor can come home. :good:

• Moderators

Police Helicopters over Manc City Centre now. I work opposite Strangeways on Gt Ducie Street so dont really know if there is oowt going on in town.

plenty rumours but anyone seen owt?

aye plenty rumours

nowt I've heard/seen though

some Police presence on Piccadilly Gardens

awawplcqamlr59.jpg

oh and looting has begun in Brighton

C5XQm.gif

:D

Get Jeff Stelling presenting it and shouting to his adoring crowd, "Who loves you , and who do you love?"

I'm onto a winner here! :yahoo:

with Rachel Riley in a incredibly tight dress collecting the severed heads

A mate who works in London town and lives in Brixton has said thy've all been sent home early. So I wonder if there's been word it'll kick off again tonight.

Mrs CWP works for a large recruitment company, they closed their Chingford branch at lunchtime due to impending trouble

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.