Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Watching these little fuckers in Salford, they really don't fear anything.

There's also far too many grey marl tracksuits. I'm thinking there's a correlation.

I'm going to sound like an old biddy, but I really do blame the parents.

Ill diciplined little fuckin scrotes.

Ashamed

hope everyone is safe and well that were at work. i got the 5.30 train from Victoria and there was a tense atmosphere at that time.

Get that fuckin meat cleaver at the ready stevieb

Edited by hughesy

Watching these little fuckers in Salford, they really don't fear anything.

There's also far too many grey marl tracksuits. I'm thinking there's a correlation.

I'm going to sound like an old biddy, but I really do blame the parents.

Thats because there is NOTHING to fear, they dont get a slap at home, they dont get a slap at school and the police are cant give them a slap either

Ill diciplined little fuckin scrotes.

Ashamed

hope everyone is safe and well that were at work. i got the 5.30 train from Victoria and there was a tense atmosphere at that time.

Get that fuckin meat cleaver at the ready stevieb

Its fucking out! Ask NB ive just posted it on FB.

Group of black youths have just ran down the back of our building and hid their loot in the bushes. Ont 10th so cant see what it is but fucking no chance im leaving to find out! :thumbsup:

Thats because there is NOTHING to fear, they dont get a slap at home, they dont get a slap at school and the police are cant give them a slap either

Yup

Same thing in schools too

Teachers are afraid to discipline kids

Maybe this is needed so that things change

But not in the way the rioters think it will

The opposite in fact??

My parents never laid a hand on me but they must've done something right as I've not turned out to be a lawless yob.

Though, maybe a crack wouldn't do these any harm.

My parents never laid a hand on me but they must've done something right as I've not turned out to be a lawless yob.

Though, maybe a crack wouldn't do these any harm.

Only once at school never did it again, once at home never did it again either , I learnt quick I did, not into pain

Oh and I didnt tell my Dad about the one at school or it would have been 2 at home :D

Edited by tyldesley_white

3-400 Millwall out and about in Eltham, SE London, doubt you will see any looting up there

Where have you herd this pal?

If correct then they have the right idea! I feel so fucking angry, If there was a similar vigilante mob gathering in Manc then I would love to part of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.