Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Plenty of people leaving Manc centre early today. I've got an earlier train and its packed full of workers who have left early.

Hopefully we won't see similar scenes tomight

Cant see it tonight, these cunts wont go out in the rain. They will be sat at home in a house that we pay for.

A London council has said that they will evict any council house tennant who is convicted of rioting! Fucking right too IMO.

Found it - croydon council - http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23977134-we-will-evict-tenants-guilty-of-rioting-councils-pledge.do

Edited by birch-chorley

A London council has said that they will evict any council house tennant who is convicted of rioting! Fucking right too IMO.

Yes, very good. But where do they put them though? Surely, they've got some kind of plan for when/if that happens as private rental I presume is more expensive which I'm sure the tax payer will still foot the bill for.

Edited by no balls

Yes, very good. But where do they put them though? Surely, they've got some kind of plan for when/if that happens as private rental I presume is more expensive which I'm sure the tax payer will still foot the bill for.

They will have to sleep on a mates floor I presume.

Most private rentals will need deposits etc so if these scum are as poor as they make out they will find it fucking hard to privatly rent.

They will have to sleep on a mates floor I presume.

Most private rentals will need deposits etc so if these scum are as poor as they make out they will find it fucking hard to privatly rent.

It doesn't sound like a well thought out plan, more like pandering to the masses to get public support.

It doesn't sound like a well thought out plan, more like pandering to the masses to get public support.

There is a shortage of council properties, even if the evicted rioters end up costing more in housing benefit to rent privatly at least a non rioting citizen on the council house waiting list will move into the property and need less Housing benefit.

Its swings and roundabouts and will cost the council no more. At least it makes life a little harder for these scumbags.

There is a shortage of council properties, even if the evicted rioters end up costing more in housing benefit to rent privatly at least a non rioting citizen on the council house waiting list will move into the property and need less Housing benefit.

Its swings and roundabouts and will cost the council no more. At least it makes life a little harder for these scumbags.

Yes, so they can go out robbing even more to pay for private rental.

Nope, it's not a well thought out plan.

Hmmm. So, hypothetically, a 25 yr old father of three is convicted of rioting/looting. He gets evicted. What happens to his kids? Are they thrown out on to the streets to?

As NB says, not really a well thought out plan is it.

Hmmm. So, hypothetically, a 25 yr old father of three is convicted of rioting/looting. He gets evicted. What happens to his kids? Are they thrown out on to the streets to?

He's a shit parent anyway.

Fuck 'em: evict the tossers.

And the cost to social services?

It seems to be adding up to be an expensive brain wave is this.

Thtas the spirit...

Next you will be saying that we should not send anyone to prison because it costs a fortune and we will have to take the kids into care costing even more. Some things are are worth spending money on.

Punishments will cost us more in the short term but hopefully the punishments will prevent this from happening again and over time(generations) it is a cost effective measure.

PM - "I expect anyone convicted of rioting to go to jail"

If they are single parents then the kids will be put into care anyway.

Do you think we should not jail them to save money?

Just seen on BBC news a clip of 3 men being arrested last night in Manchester, one was the fat skin head with the suit on (that Noonan fella according to other posters)

i thought that faggot would be involved somehow

Matthew 24:6 - ?Before the year of destruction, the human race will do the unthinkable and destroy their community, along with themselves.?

Matthew 24:6 is actually:

"And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled : for all these things must come to pass , but the end is not yet."

Thtas the spirit...

Next you will be saying that we should not send anyone to prison because it costs a fortune and we will have to take the kids into care costing even more. Some things are are worth spending money on.

Punishments will cost us more in the short term but hopefully the punishments will prevent this from happening again and over time(generations) it is a cost effective measure.

No, it isn't the next thing I was going to say but never mind.

Playing to the crowd and not looking into the long term or not asking why these fuckers are, well, fuckers, isn't something I think is wise.

This has been brewing for a generation so any rash decisions by those in charge isn't my idea of getting this society back to anything near civilised.

No, it isn't the next thing I was going to say but never mind.

Playing to the crowd and not looking into the long term or not asking why these fuckers are, well, fuckers, isn't something I think is wise.

This has been brewing for a generation so any rash decisions by those in charge isn't my idea of getting this society back to anything near civilised.

Euthanise the entire generation and sterilise the parents. Problem sorted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.