Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

No, it isn't the next thing I was going to say but never mind.

Playing to the crowd and not looking into the long term or not asking why these fuckers are, well, fuckers, isn't something I think is wise.

This has been brewing for a generation so any rash decisions by those in charge isn't my idea of getting this society back to anything near civilised.

Doesnt seem at all rash to me and I suspect the majority would say the same.

What do you believe to be suitable punishment then?

Doesnt seem at all rash to me and I suspect the majority would say the same.

What do you believe to be suitable punishment then?

Mahority? I did say playing to the crowd, so it may well be, doesn't make it right in my view.

Punishment? To what? Do you think I dont think these people should be jailed? Get off your high horse, read my posts and have a think. I'm saying long term, chucking people onto the street after their jail term is not going to solve the problem. But if you're happy to just fire fight then fair enough. This is a long term problem it needs long term solutions, not knee jerk ones.

You know if they bring in a water cannon, could they add something like permanent vandal grease, so anyone seen with it on their faces/skin will be recognized as a criminal.

there is a thing call smart water this is a mint thing sticks to cloths and skin like shit to a blanket :lol: only visable under uv light and the more u wash the brighter it gets :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yep, SmartWater is already used at ATM's and in money transfer vehicles. Did a bit of testing for UV resistance a few years back. I doubt it would ever be used in the volumes suggested due to a). cost B). contaminating people in vicinity who may not be criminals.

You know if they bring in a water cannon, could they add something like permanent vandal grease, so anyone seen with it on their faces/skin will be recognized as a criminal.

They should ad Persil... so the colours don't run!

Have you seen these fuckwits from Salford on BBC News at 10? The two women and one fella trying to condone the trouble. Take there fucking benefits away! If they dont want to be a law abiding citizen then they wont want the handouts given to them by the law abiding citizens.

Is there only me pissed off that there's no looting going on tonight

It's been ace the last few days, I've been glued to Sky

Yes,some of us want to go to QPR on Saturday,wont be many of us but we will bring home 3points and bad heads for Sunday :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.