Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uk Riots

Guest bwfcdan

Guest bwfcdan

Again??!

They were in footasylum hours ago and then the police were supposed to have cordoned it off

Apologies. Didn't read it properly

Just get the army in ffs.

Why what skills apart from killing has the army got?

the army don't want to be that guy since Northern Ireland and it wasn't their idea

amd Afghanistan did not help

Why what skills apart from killing has the army got?

the army don't want to be that guy since Northern Ireland and it wasn't their idea

amd Afghanistan did not help

If these criminals knew that good people were coming with guns and stuff they'd be more likely to stop, if they get shot, well do they deserve to live? when they are ruining other peoples lives?

If these criminals knew that good people were coming with guns and stuff they'd be more likely to stop, if they get shot, well do they deserve to live? when they are ruining other peoples lives?

A lot of the rioters in Manchester are between the ages of 10 and 15... now I'm not condoning what they are doing Diddles, but can you seriously suggest shooting young teens? I think giving them a quick rap in the gut with a baton is about as far as the police are willing to go, and unfortunately I can't see a better way of dealing with it. Even non-lethal bullets (such as rubber or plastic) could be lethal to children as young as 10.

The Police have gun support if they need to ,the idea of a helicotor with 30mm chain gun or 16 hellfire missiles as you propose is unrealistic.

These criminals will be selling their shit in the next 3 weeks so don't buy it

The sentances for receiving (stolen goods)are higher than stealing it as the the thinking is that without people wanting it then there wouldn't be demand

A lot of the rioters in Manchester are between the ages of 10 and 15... now I'm not condoning what they are doing Diddles, but can you seriously suggest shooting young teens? I think giving them a quick rap in the gut with a baton is about as far as the police are willing to go, and unfortunately I can't see a better way of dealing with it. Even non-lethal bullets (such as rubber or plastic) could be lethal to children as young as 10.

The parents should have there benefits stopped for a start, benefits should be given in good will by the society to people who want to be part of society. If parents dont give a fuck where there kids are knowing full well they are probably rioting down the road then they dont deserve the help. They will soon appreciate what help they had when it has gone and they are hungry without a home.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.