Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thai Tims

Im going to Goa in November and apparently theres a boys orphanage. Gonna donate all my bolton tops from over the years (all donations greatly recieved as I only have about 8)

Do you reckon they'd be gam for a rendition of "walking down the manny road"...innit!

Im going to Goa in November and apparently theres a boys orphanage. Gonna donate all my bolton tops from over the years (all donations greatly recieved as I only have about 8)

Do you reckon they'd be gam for a rendition of "walking down the manny road"...innit!

Only just seen your post, me and my partner =@ are looking at going in December, let us know how you go on, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-5Bf0OmYtA

Didn't Kent White do summat like this?

A class full of Vietnamese kids singing "walking in a mcginley wonderland"

Had a look for the video but couldnt find it

Not quite as impressive as the Joe Ledley one, but here it is again in case you missed it first time around.

Btw, the kids are from a place called SCAO (save children in Asia organisation) in Cambodia if anybody wants to donate a fiver towards the new schoolroom......!

Not quite as impressive as the Joe Ledley one, but here it is again in case you missed it first time around.

Btw, the kids are from a place called SCAO (save children in Asia organisation) in Cambodia if anybody wants to donate a fiver towards the new schoolroom......!

That is fucking amazing! :drinks:

Well done that man!

Stevie, take loads of cheap ballpoint pens or pencils and boiled sweets.

Pens are like gold dust in these places and the kids love it. They can all get a little present for only a few pennies to you.

Stevie, take loads of cheap ballpoint pens or pencils and boiled sweets.

Pens are like gold dust in these places and the kids love it. They can all get a little present for only a few pennies to you.

My girlfriend has that side of shit covered. She's getting unleashed on Newport street with ?10!

Im focused on the bolton tops side of things after seeing my mates photo when he was in india. Fake wanderers top:

14539_340229420483_891360483_9845327_4434909_n.jpg

My girlfriend has that side of shit covered. She's getting unleashed on Newport street with ?10!

Im focused on the bolton tops side of things after seeing my mates photo when he was in india. Fake wanderers top:

Is your mate a bit gay?

I might be being obtuse here

but what's with the "GDX" logo?

have I hibernated and missed something significant shirt sponsor wise?

plus the reebok logo on the left of his chest looks the wrong way round to me

you aren't trying to tell me that repleca shirts can be faked are you?

bum!

Oh shitarse I'll put a tenner in if you're coming out tomorrow before I go home.

• Site Supporter

might be fake, but still looks better than most kits we've had

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.