Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Walking Down The Manny Road

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone read the book.just read about it on the bolton news website wondered if it was anygood

Doubt it. Names and places change but the story's are basically the same. It will have to go some to beat the worst hoolie book I've read. It was a Chelsea one - utter utter laughable bollox.

Edited by Underpants

There was one I read years ago ghat wasn't bad but can't remember the name, I think it was 2 brothers that had wrote it I think they was Chelsea they went on about the ICF, zulu etc but said Burnden was one of the worst places to go to because the locals where fucking mental :)

the brothers will of been the brimson brothers....they are watford but have done alot of books between them.

the worst ive read is the hull city one...closley followed by the sheff united one.

both terrible books.

steaming in by colin ward is the original and best book on the topic in my humble opinion.

Any half decent hoolie book would give good space to some kickings and close calls that all outfits get. Can't remember the name of the Chelsea one I read but it was a fact that, occrding to the book, no one got the better of them and they ran everyone who came across them :rofl:

Any half decent hoolie book would give good space to some kickings and close calls that all outfits get. Can't remember the name of the Chelsea one I read but it was a fact that, occrding to the book, no one got the better of them and they ran everyone who came across them :rofl:

that why i didnt mind the soul crew effort,bit of honesty in there.....

that sheff united one...jesus..cringeworthy.

the brothers will of been the brimson brothers....they are watford but have done alot of books between them.

the worst ive read is the hull city one...closley followed by the sheff united one.

both terrible books.

steaming in by colin ward is the original and best book on the topic in my humble opinion.

Could very well be the Brimson brothers, Its been nearly 10 years since I read that book so my memory of the facts aint spot on just remember it being a good read and a bit of an eye opener after listening to the old brigade talking about the 70's all misty eyed.

I'm off on holiday next week anyone suggest a good read on this topic?

Could very well be the Brimson brothers, Its been nearly 10 years since I read that book so my memory of the facts aint spot on just remember it being a good read and a bit of an eye opener after listening to the old brigade talking about the 70's all misty eyed.

Dougie and Eddie Brimson

Love Watford, Hate Luton. I've read a few of their efforts but it can get a bit boring after a while. Try 'Away Days'

• Members

Yep. 'Bovver' by Chris Brown.

Dougie and Eddie Brimson

Love Watford, Hate Luton. I've read a few of their efforts but it can get a bit boring after a while. Try 'Away Days'

The film "Away Days" was partly filmed at Victory Park, Chorley.

mate of mine read one about man united holigan his name is oneal (the holigan not my mate) he said that it was impartial he tells of fights they'ed

won and lost he said its all about who turns up on the day he says now this guy runs all the car parkin racket round old trafford

mate of mine read one about man united holigan his name is oneal (the holigan not my mate) he said that it was impartial he tells of fights they'ed

won and lost he said its all about who turns up on the day he says now this guy runs all the car parkin racket round old trafford

Tiz true about the car parking. What was exaggerated was his crew at the England v Finland at Anfield walking down the road singing "You can stick your fcuking England up your arse". The pub and road were half empty as it was almost kick-off time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.