Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Diouf To Barcodes!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as I remember it, remember him playing many times the second half of that season and scoring as well. He fucking hated Megson and would rather move than play for the cunt, I can completly understa

The relevance of Diouf's failure everywhere else is that you were trying to blame Megson for problems with Diouf, but him failing everywhere shows that to be bullshit & that the problem lies with

quite a nice kit that one   i take it that it was before you got involved

Just had a text from a Geordie lad at work on the same subject - but how does it work outside of the window? Is there some dispensation for cunts?

Free agents can be signed by outside of the transfer window.

Free agents can be signed by outside of the transfer window.

Sorry, you misunderstood - when I mentioned cunts I was talking about the Geordie fans :)

Seriously though they seem made up - no doubt we'll see "massed ranks" outside of StJames greeting the messiah shorty :roll:

• Site Supporter

This was the game

Unless you support Bolton Wanderers, El Hadji Diouf, a man of apparently few redeeming factors, is a very difficult player to like.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-1-bolton-wanderers-2-diouf-doubles-up-to-pile-the-pressure-on-roeder-420300.html

diouf-newcastle-angers-fans.jpg

This was the game

Unless you support Bolton Wanderers, El Hadji Diouf, a man of apparently few redeeming factors, is a very difficult player to like.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/newcastle-united-1-bolton-wanderers-2-diouf-doubles-up-to-pile-the-pressure-on-roeder-420300.html

Its seems hard to believe that we went 384 minutes without conceding a goal. We struggle to go 38 minutes now.

• Moderators

I wish him all the best, always put in the effort in a white shirt and I am sure he would still be here if it wasnt for megson

aye, cos he's been a model pro since he left us

thats probably the fault of megson, too

1. he didn't do it often enough

2. he was a cunt

3. very frustrating to watch

4. he was a cunt.

I'm of the opinion that he'd offer very little to a Premier League club nowadays: more hassle than he's worth.

And did I mention I think he's a cunt of the highest magnitude?

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.