Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Favourite 80's Record

dont know how to post the song but the best one for me has got to be say hello wave goodbye by soft cell (by the way im not gay or owt before you lot start takin the piss )its just a crackin song if ya aint seen it for a bit go on you tube and watch the one where he sings it on jools holland hogmany show , brilliant live

dont know how to post the song but the best one for me has got to be say hello wave goodbye by soft cell (by the way im not gay or owt before you lot start takin the piss )its just a crackin song if ya aint seen it for a bit go on you tube and watch the one where he sings it on jools holland hogmany show , brilliant live

A good shout for Soft Cell, they made some brilliant noise, the early days of their career was in The Amsterdam Bar and The Market Tavern (both pubs owned by my mates uncle) in Huddersfield, popular stop off's for us returning from away trips, got to know them quite well over a period of about 18 months, I bought all their LP's and still play them occasionally :good:

I take it he's a bit of a silver fox these days then?

Not really, just here and there. But at 50, he's looking damn fine. There's many men out there like fine wines.

Young uns are like Wkd.

Anyhow, there's so many 80s songs. There's so many, but I fucking love this:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.