Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Favourite 80's Record

Eavesy, as Simon Cowell says: "You've made my top 4"

Traf, to be fair as soon as that was posted I knew you would be along...and you haven't dissapointed.

By the way, I am currently drinking (with Mrs CWP) my second bottle of CdP...any opinion on that? :D

Traf, to be fair as soon as that was posted I knew you would be along...and you haven't dissapointed.

By the way, I am currently drinking (with Mrs CWP) my second bottle of CdP...any opinion on that? :D

You know something, mate: I've not touched a drop of the dog's bollocks known as CdP for over 2 years now.

A good wine needs to be drank in good company IMO and the wife doesn't like wine. (nor is she good company! :D)

As for The Smiths track: it is my favourite Smiths track. It's a cheery love song.

You're too good to her, you know.

I am....I've said she can fold the socks in the morning.*

* I would never say that to her though,because if I did there would be a big punch up and one of us would end up covered in blood and crying for mercy........and I know, as well as you do it would probably be me :roll:

A good shout for Soft Cell, they made some brilliant noise, the early days of their career was in The Amsterdam Bar and The Market Tavern (both pubs owned by my mates uncle) in Huddersfield, popular stop off's for us returning from away trips, got to know them quite well over a period of about 18 months, I bought all their LP's and still play them occasionally :good:

Soft Cell !! :yahoo:

Guest Frandsen08

Rubbish man. 80's then 70's, 60's, 50's, 40's, 30's and so on to madrigal times. Then you reach the 90's and then the Xfactor years.

bollocks! no way was 80's music better than 70's or the 60's and i was born in the 80's!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.